SI swimsuit issue now has plus size models....

39,899 Views | 128 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by AliasMan02
62strat
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
Ashley Graham would get smashed with the force of Thor's hammer. God, she is fine.

I'm not gonna say I would't be first in line to lay on my back and let those watermelons make me gasp for air while she pounds my thighs like the fist if God until they are black and blue. Just to say I did.

But I ain't ever marrying that. That's a lifelong commitment to extensive exercise and no sweets, carbs or other good food in the house...
I ain't got time fo dat.
62strat
AG
quote:
I bet she is 5' 10" and weighs about 180 or 190. That is heavier than average, no doubt, but people here are acting like she is two fitty.
shes 5-9 and 210. That's 75-80 lbs heavier than my same height wife. I don't know if I'm qualified to wade through all that. I think I retract my earlier comment.
Joe Exotic
AG
quote:
**** y'all. That chick and those plus sized models are hot. I'm sick of the bull**** you idiots spew. Half of y'all would jizz your pants if one of those women talked to you in a bar.

Well ya. ****ing fat girls you meet in bar can fun. Everyone does a little hoggin' from time to time. You just don't date them.
ac04
5'9" 210 is pretty good for an NFL running back
Rusty GCS
AG
If she's 210 that's photoshopped as hell. I don't care how young you are you aren't flat and firm at 210 as a woman. Unless you're 7' tall.
62strat
AG
She's no spring chicken. Almost 30.

No way she looks like that in normal life.
DannyDuberstein
AG
I'm with 62strat. That size is currently smashable, but long-term, that's a gal headed for a moomoo and a lifetime of whipping your ass with her latest diet. Personally, I went the petite wife who also happens to have a petite mom route. Advanced scouting.
TXAG 05
AG
quote:

You could say that about everyone in the magazine.
Credible Source
AG
quote:

Yeah, I am definitely a no on that.
Credible Source
AG
quote:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/content/dam/fashion/2015-09/Sep16/ashley-graham-lead-xlarge.jpg

Pass.

Oh hell no.
62strat
AG
quote:
quote:

yeh but the 'normal size' models in this magazine look damn good without airbrushing on the skin.

That's what gets me with these fat models. It's all about loving your body, until they get photographed in a bathing suit and then airbrush all the cellulite and rolls out. Why won't one stand up and say, no leave that in there? Cause you KNOW it's in there to begin with.
marble rye
AG
What kind of bird boned chicks do you guys hang around? I'm 5'9 and at 145 I looked anorexic.
Kate Beckett
AG
Y'all are making me sound like I'm obese. Jesus.
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
When you can hear their thighs rub together when they walk, that's disgusting.
Aston04
AG
They are called "models" for a reason- not normal..

Obviously doesn't belong on the cover.
62strat
AG
Pam, you look perfectly normal and healthy in that pic.
Plus a taller woman can hide weight easier than a short one. So two 5-10 women that are 20 lbs different could look very similar.

Two women at 5-1 and 20 lbs different will not. One will be clearly chubbier.
You see the same in pregnancies. A 5-0 woman will look much more pregnant than a similar termed 5-10 woman.
My wife fluctuates 10 lbs and I never notice.

This is anorexic. Probably 5-9 and 95 lbs.

Gramercy Riffs
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

yeh but the 'normal size' models in this magazine look damn good without airbrushing on the skin.

Am I reading this incorrectly, or do you think the photos of the other girls weren't retouched from head to toe, including their skin?
62strat
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Am I reading this incorrectly, or do you think the photos of the other girls weren't retouched from head to toe, including their skin?
yes, you're reading it incorrectly. Try again.

I'm saying when you take the bar rafaieli's and the Marisa millers out of a magazine and put them in front of you, they still look damn good. Toned skin, no rolls, no cellulite, etc. they don't need the airbrushing, though they still do it.
Not the case with the plumpers. A whole different level of false advertising with these girls. They are hiding many more imperfections, of greater magnitude, when compared to the normal girls.
Buck Compton
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

He's saying when you remove the airbrushing, they're still attractive with good bodies. That whale isn't.
Bob Loblaws Law Blog
AG
Middle girl looks better than Rousey - hard pass on Ronda.
trouble
AG
My skinny cousin has a lot more cellulite than my fat ass. Plenty of thin girls look like their ass and thighs been hit by a bag of nickels.
62strat
AG
Is she a model in a swimsuit magazine?
FOUR THIN INCHES
AG
A friend of mine is a plus-size model, she was on that show America's Next Top Model. She is an absolute smoke show, but these girls are a lot bigger than her.
trouble
AG
No but she was in playboy.
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
Wood.
AliasMan02
AG
quote:
No but she was in playboy.

The girls in playboy might as well be animated, they're so heavily photoshopped.
trouble
AG
It's worse now. This was a long time ago.
gambochaman
AG
Unnecessary
Pirate04
AG
I SAW POOVEY!!! I SAW POOVEY!!!!
Post removed:
by user
Rusty GCS
AG
I agree. Fat.

Sent to my SIL (college cheerleader) who has a pretty similar sense of humor as me to make fun of the fatty on a swimsuit cover and she texted back that the fatty was smoking hot. Blew my mind.

Maybe this girl is the new Drew Barrymore where only girls find her attractive because she's not threatening because guys think she's a no-go?
haircut
AG

quote:
Maybe this girl is the new Drew Barrymore where only girls find her attractive because she's not threatening because guys think she's a no-go?
I'm going to have to disagree with you on Drew Barrymore.

Post removed:
by user
Amazing Moves
quote:
Gorgeous. Good for her, good for them.
Bad for us.
AliasMan02
AG
Cute Drew is an all-timer. Uncute Drew is not at all. The ultimate two-face.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.