wife's coworker seems to be hitting on her

21,362 Views | 124 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Dr. Faustus
tbirdspur2010
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My bad. Reading too fast. I apologize.
Tagguy
AG
Sounds like your wife is down with OPP
80s Guy
quote:
Sounds like your wife is down with OPP
Tagguy
AG
Yeah you know me
Tagguy
AG
On a positive note maybe his wife will learn some new tricks.
Trident 88
AG
When someone is good looking, friendly and likes to have a good time, there's a better than even chance that they're eventually going to get hit on by a coworker, customer, vendor, somebody at a bar, etc. when their spouse isn't around. I am not particularly handsome, especially now that I'm old. However, there have been a handful of women at work over the years who made it very clear to me that they wanted to hook up.

I had worked with all of these women for a long time, and I don't think they were bad people. They had just temporarily lost their moral compass for some reason. It could have been mommy/daddy issues, low self-esteem, a rough patch in their marriage, or what? I don't know, and I didn't stick around to ask.

I've been married for 25 years, and I can't tell you how awesome it is... most of the time. I love my wife more today than I ever did, and that's a pretty damn good feeling. However, we've had our ups/downs and major arguments like everyone else.

We are all human; therefore, no one is 100% trustworthy 100% of the time. If one of those women had propositioned me when I was going through one of 3-4 major arguments I've had with my wife over the last 2 1/2 decades, and if it happened on a night when I was drinking, and if we were in a private setting... Well, I hate to say it, but there would have been a damn good chance that I would be divorced today or having to live with the guilt of being a cheating POS.

Now, I am certain that my wife has been hit on a lot more than me. I trust her, but I also know that she's human, too. If one of her "friends" at work tried to get cozy with her during a time when we were pissed off at each other, and when she was drinking, and when they were in a private setting, I don't think she's any more capable than I am of not acting on her urge to feel good now and worry about regret later.
Frederick Palowaski
AG
Not even a solid troll and it gets this many responses.
AgKJ
AG
quote:
quote:
My wife has told me about him and even mentioned that he called a couple of times but I didn't know it was that much.

Wait. How did you find out that it was actually a lot more than what you thought? She told you, or you checked her phone and caught her in a lie, or what?

I still want to know the answer to this.
Ryan34
AG
You won't get one. He was trolling. Hence his lack of replies since the OP.
bubblesthechimp
only one thing to do in this situation.

you need to bang the guy.

reclaim your dominance.
MSCAg
AG
I will say this as a guy that used to have a "workwife"

I would never have called her after hours. It would have been disrespectful to my wife and certainly her boyfriend. Yeah, we liked to gossip and talk...we did it at work.

Calling somebody daily after work is not just silly chic-chat. Dude wants more contact (pun) with your wife.

While its funny to read here, this doesn't mean anything necessarily about your wife. She could just be too polite or she has some level of interest in him. The fact that she's let you know about him and his calls is a positive sign for your marriage.

I would still say either ask your wife to stop taking the calls if it really bugs you, let it be, or try to meet the dude in a friendly setting.

Then pee on your wife.
staticdoor
AG
Sea Bass is back
Motel California
S

Wood

With your consent obviously
Post removed:
by user
firethewagonup
where the hell did OP go? his original post was deleted.
AgEng06
AG
What a sh*t thread
Sweet Clementine
AG
Interesting... The plot thickens!
AgKJ
AG
quote:
Interesting... The thick plottens!
FIFY
Helms96
AG
I still say go F*** HIS wife.
Firearms and LTC Instructor
12thGun.com
Jarhead
CO of P-2 Class of ‘96
Picadillo
Meet her at the office. Casually retuck your shirt tail near his office making sure he sees the ridiculously oversized weapon in its holster.
Dr. Faustus
AG
quote:
Sea Bass is back

See my post on Page 3.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.