Post a pic of yourself[Staff Warning: 12/29/16 update]

4,161,449 Views | 20112 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by PrincessButtercup
Geralt of Rivia
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
a few months ago somebody on here thought that I was skran...I think it may have been Token?

thankfully that's not the case
IrishTxAggie
AG
quote:
take it to the WGAS thread

Shut up...
The Real Blue-Eyes
AG
AG
quote:

Apparently there are a lot of people who "GAS" on this thread.
The Real Blue-Eyes
AG
It has actually worked out for the best. I'm very happy. I met someone amazing who shares my same values and morals, loves my daughter as his own, I've gained a daughter (or will when I say "I do") that's spunky and adorable, my parents and family actually like being around my SO, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter of my life
swimmerbabe11
quote:
That's only because you don't know the ENTIRE story. Which I won't post because of my little one. She deserves better.

If you are going to allude to it, you might as well spill.....

/nosy
End Of Message
AG
Everyone post tits.
HBCanine08
AG
quote:
quote:
That's only because you don't know the ENTIRE story. Which I won't post because of my little one. She deserves better.

If you are going to allude to it, you might as well spill.....

/nosy
Scimitar
AG
quote:
It has actually worked out for the best. I'm very happy. I met someone amazing who shares my same values and morals, loves my daughter as his own, I've gained a daughter (or will when I say "I do") that's spunky and adorable, my parents and family actually like being around my SO, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter of my life

Good on you...fwiw, I'm happy to read that
03_Aggie
quote:
This is not near to the top ten scandals of this website. I'm glad TRBE is here.
Can a new thread be started for this topic? I think it would be interesting to see people's lists.
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
Everyone post tits.
This!
Smee
This thread needs to get back on topic before it gets deleted like the last one. swimmer started and PB did as well recently. Pirate is MIA for a while. Who is the new chick to post?
TexasRebel
AG
AliasMan02
AG
quote:
Did TRBE used to have darker hair? Or was skran posting pictures of his mistress?

Pics were def TRBE. I don't think skran had a MISStress, iykwim. More like MANstress. Or so I've heard.
Gig em G
AG
Swimmerbabe
gigemJTH12
AG
quote:
quote:

Shut up...
no you shut up.
haircut
AG
quote:
This thread needs to get back on topic before it gets deleted like the last one. swimmer started and PB did as well recently. Pirate is MIA for a while. Who is the new chick to post?
hopefully staff wpuld just clean up the comments at this point rather that delete the entire thread.

We have yet to see Tatem
haircut
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Shut up...
no you shut up.
Why are you offended? Your comment was pretty out of place
Humorous Username
AG
quote:
quote:
Has anyone seen swimmer and buttercup at the same time?

Makes me wish I was Mormon.

Edit: Would wife both.
ClickClack
AG
quote:
quote:
hopefully staff wpuld just clean up the comments at this point rather that delete the entire thread.

We have yet to see Tatem

There's nothing wrong with anything posted today though. Heaven forbid we have an actual conversation about something real and not just the stupid **** that perpetuates on this board about good people, Lex, 401k balance, tree hugger quizzes, etc
haircut
AG
I agree with you and don't see anything remotely worthy of deleting the thread. I was only responding because the possibility of the thread getting deleted was mentioned. This is one of my favorite threads because of the pics and the banter that has happened throughout the course of its life.
AggieBand2004
AG
gigemJTH12
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Shut up...
no you shut up.
Why are you offended? Your comment was pretty out of place
offended? lol. I dont get offended. its the internet. I was clearly kidding with that response.

but how in the hell is my comment out of place? on the GB? how is any comment out of place? much less saying WGAS. That is said on every other thread.

Colin says it a lot, actually.
End Of Message
AG
Nice tit.
MaterialAg
AG
quote:
I'm reminded of the time when I got divorced 10 years ago and skran posted in glee about my misfortune and failure. And my stupidity as a budding Wall Streeter who couldn't have nearly the success he purported to have.

Hmph

I got plenty of this vibe, despite his many misses here and on the investing boards.

Oh well, good for you, Real Blue-Eyes.
Positive Yardage
AG
quote:
quote:
Did TRBE used to have darker hair? Or was skran posting pictures of his mistress?

Pics were def TRBE. I don't think skran had a MISStress, iykwim. More like MANstress. Or so I've heard.
Ryan34
AG
quote:
quote:

haircut
AG
My B. Sorry, dude!
03_Aggie
quote:
quote:

That might explain the lime green BMW. Hot pink may have been too obvious.
trouble
AG
He's a scumbag. That's pretty much the short version.
ClickClack
AG
quote:
I agree with you and don't see anything remotely worthy of deleting the thread. I was only responding because the possibility of the thread getting deleted was mentioned. This is one of my favorite threads because of the pics and the banter that has happened throughout the course of its life.

I know. Not blaming you. Just don't understand why some topics get threads deleted so easily but all the stupid stuff that should be deleted stays up.
EFE
AG
quote:
quote:

All the gb gays be like
Smee
Isn't Tatem married?
MaterialAg
AG
quote:
quote:
I know. Not blaming you. Just don't understand why some topics get threads deleted so easily but all the stupid stuff that should be deleted stays up.

Mentally, you may be putting the em-Phass-is on the wrong syl-LAB-ble here.

Maybe what should be left up should be and what should be deleted, is.
gigemJTH12
AG
quote:
My B. Sorry, dude!
no problem, fam.
First Page Last Page
Page 363 of 575

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.