I feel, bad for headhunters

21,156 Views | 161 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by mrad85
Scimitar
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
after a while, you don't want to deal with them

quote:
Ian,
I have no access to my email other than wifi when I'm in my hotel.
I have tomorrow, Friday morning, free if XYZ company wants to meet. I've been down this road. They want info without paying for it. Tell them to **** or to get off the pot.
If I've no answer by 0900 tomorrow, I officially withdraw.
-C
P.S. Not your fault, mate. You're young and trying to make a living. Keep at it, but pay attention to seniority. They might pay for you, but we're in charge.
GAC06
AG
WGAS?
bigblackag12
AG
I eat, bad for weight loss
shafter
AG
After a while? After the third call.
shafter
AG
Oh wait, I didn't feel bad. I was just annoyed.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Sea Gull
AG
Guessing company XYZ will get off the pot. No one wants a pompous ******* with a false sense of self importance working for them. If I could buy you what you're actually worth and then sell you for what you think you're worth, I'd make a killing.
45-70Ag
AG
The xyz affair..........to hell with the French.
Scimitar
AG
quote:
Guessing company XYZ will get off the pot. No one wants a pompous ******* with a false sense of self importance working for them. If I could buy you what you're actually worth and then sell you for what you think you're worth, I'd make a killing.
And that's why you're doing what you do, and I'm doing what I do.

Hint: I actually matter..globally
Sex Panther
AG
Jesus christ this guy is a tool
AgKJ
AG
quote:

THIS. Good lord, dude, get over yourself. Sounds like they had some basic questions that they wanted answered to determine if an in-person interview is worth both their time AND yours, and you decided that unless they're willing to roll out the carpet and kiss your ass, they can all go to hell.

Also, do you really go around calling people "mate"? If so, is there any way that I can get your name or something so that I can be sure that my company never hires you thereby avoiding us ever being in the same room?
GAC06
AG
quote:
quote:

That's ****ing pathetic
Scimitar
AG
For SP and KJ

Perhaps, but it doesn't matter what you think...and this isn't an entry level millennial job. This is for real. Aggies actually succeed and wrote their own tickets. Sorry for your generation you're an embarrassment for the rest of us.
Scimitar
AG
Capt GAC too
GAC06
AG
When I start threads to brag to strangers about my job or how much I "matter" you would be right to be embarrassed for me. Here is the attention you desire, hot shot.
Sex Panther
AG
quote:
For SP and KJ

Perhaps, but it doesn't matter what you think...and this is t an entry level millennial job. This is for real. Aggies actually succeed and wrote their own tickets. Sorry for your generation you're an embarrassment for the rest of us.

The fact that you have to try and subtly humblebrag about any and everything on the ****ing TexAgs General Board to try and feel important is why you're a tool. People get offers from headhunters everyday... wow. So impressive.

You have no idea what I do or the generation I fall into. But I promise you, I've written my own ticket and worked extremely hard for everything I've ever gotten. The difference is I don't go talking about it to people I don't know to stroke myself off.

And I've found without fail, most people that do so... are absolutely full of ****.
Sea Gull
AG
quote:
quote:

You have no idea what I do. And if you did actually matter, you wouldn't have to try to convince everyone that you do. Pretty pathetic trolling. Even for your sorry ass, mate.
CrottyKid
AG
I can't get over the comma in the thread title.

Why do you type like you are British? Is it because you are actually British, Indian, trained in English by a Brit, or because you are in London? If the latter, that's dumb.
The Attention You Desire
Hi Scimitar
Scimitar
AG
Yes. Let the butthurt flow through you. I

I don't need a meme..I just watch myself.
Scimitar
AG
Actually, that was the wrong use of a comma. I blame it on smartphones and the lack of typing skills on the same. I apologize.
bigblackag12
AG
quote:
quote:
For SP and KJ

Perhaps, but it doesn't matter what you think...and this is t an entry level millennial job. This is for real. Aggies actually succeed and wrote their own tickets. Sorry for your generation you're an embarrassment for the rest of us.

The fact that you have to try and subtly humblebrag about any and everything on the ****ing TexAgs General Board to try and feel important is why you're a tool. People get offers from headhunters everyday... wow. So impressive.

You have no idea what I do or the generation I fall into. But I promise you, I've written my own ticket and worked extremely hard for everything I've ever gotten. The difference is I don't go talking about it to people I don't know to stroke myself off.

And I've found without fail, most people that do so... are absolutely full of ****.

Scimitar
AG
Please. My identity is no secret
45-70Ag
AG
twenty two ags
45-70Ag
AG
Scimitar
Professor Frick
AG
Like I always say

Matter Globally, Suck Locally
twenty two ags
Professor Frick
AG
And as for the Headhunters, I really don't feel, bad for any of them. Obviously Herbie Hancock continued an illustrious career, but Harvey Mason, Paul Jackson and even flautist Bennie Maupin went on to play with other greats, and have varied and celebrated catalogs. They're doing fine.
Scimitar
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

You have no idea what I do. And if you did actually matter, you wouldn't have to try to convince everyone that you do. Pretty pathetic trolling. Even for your sorry ass, mate

Do you have the balls to identify yourself?

Clearly not
AgKJ
AG
quote:
For SP and KJ

Perhaps, but it doesn't matter what you think...and this isn't an entry level millennial job. This is for real. Aggies actually succeed and wrote their own tickets. Sorry for your generation you're an embarrassment for the rest of us.

I'm class of '91 and I also "matter globally", I suppose, even though it'd never cross my mind to say it like you did.

Also, "our opinion doesn't matter"? But your opinion of the headhunter does? Soooo much more important than all of us, aren't you?

Here is OP at a parking garage:
http://nypost.com/2015/04/16/espn-reporter-berates-parking-lot-attendant-in-ugly-rant/
Ragoo
AG
LI wish headhunters would call me so I could tell them to pass off.
AggieJ29
AG
quote:
Actually, that was the wrong use of a comma. I blame it on smartphones and the lack of typing skills on the same. I apologize.

Your grammar and punctuation are consistently poor for somebody as smart and important as you are. Why choose to correct that particular use of a comma out of the many mistakes you make while posting on this board?
Scimitar
AG
quote:
quote:

Your grammar and punctuation are consistently poor for somebody as smart and important as you are. Why choose to correct that particular use of a comma out of the many mistakes you make while posting on this board?

Such as?

Come at me doofus

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.