Is it possible to have a life with 95,000 posts?

8,195 Views | 85 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by AliasMan02
BaitShack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Who remembers when Kolache broke 10K and everyone wondered if the site would crash?
TexasRebel
AG
10k wasn't the issue. It was 65,536.

16-bits only goes so far.
bigblackag12
AG
quote:
Post count check
bmc13
AG
quote:
Extra socks are always nice because the dryer eats them.

/histag
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
It's really impressive that some people were able to reach such high post counts back before everyone was using smart phones and had wireless everywhere.

They demonstrated an uncommon dedication to the TexAgs General Board.
True Anomaly
AG
quote:
BaitShack 10:53p, 1/28/15
Who remembers when Kolache broke 10K and everyone wondered if the site would crash?

Greatest poster in TexAgs history
Tanya 93
Teacher
Summer
No kids

swimmerbabe11
I'm only posting here to check how many posts I have.
FightingAggie
AG
Adding to the postcount.
Chickenhawk
Vader
jetch17
AG
Losers
AG
quote:
Sounds like that person needs to seek treatment. Same goes for people with a large number of Twitter posts.

I'm not sure if the problem is that poster is a total loser or truly has a mental defect that constantly craves attention from people that genuinely don't give a crap about her.
Ogre09
AG
I'm still waiting for a level above legend
TEXAS A and M
quote:
I'm still waiting for a level above legend
They have that. It's called World of Warcraft .
Scimitar
AG
there are fewer things more pathetic than people who post on message boards calling out other people who post on message boards for posting on message boards
nuRowdy
socks
Professor Frick
AG
quote:
there are fewer things more pathetic than people who post on message boards calling out other people who post on message boards for posting on message boards

Absolutely.

Although, one of those few things that are more pathetic is posting on a message board an average of ~20 times a day.
Scimitar
AG
why is 20 more pathetic than 2?
Professor Frick
AG
At the very least it shows that one has the sheer amount of downtime to be able post that often. Which, unless that person is unemployed or an invalid, seems kind of sad to me.

Don't get me wrong, you're absolutely right that obviously we all use this site so we can't make fun of each other just for being on here. But I think the rate of posting can be a useful metric for whether this site is a diversion from, or a priority in, one's real life.
Neach Lagha
I think it's more of an actual addiction than having the "down time"

I bet a poster like that would really struggle not to post on any Internet forum for one month.

Kind of sad really.
POW
AG
Thankfully I got a new role recently which I am much busier with and I don't worry about checking on TA anymore on any sort of regular or consistent basis. I still look from time to time but man the general board circle jerk that exists here is pretty entertaining while also very pathetic. I hope some of yall can find something more productive to do with your free time.

Flame on.

Scimitar
AG
why would anyone want to be productive during their free time? the whole point of it is to goof off
Tree Hugger
AG
quote:
I'm only posting here to check how many posts I have.

+1
TEXAS A and M
quote:
At the very least it shows that one has the sheer amount of downtime to be able post that often. Which, unless that person is unemployed or an invalid, seems kind of sad to me.

Don't get me wrong, you're absolutely right that obviously we all use this site so we can't make fun of each other just for being on here. But I think the rate of posting can be a useful metric for whether this site is a diversion from, or a priority in, one's real life.

This is probably one of the most intelligent posts on the GB. Ever.
Token
AG
quote:

Tanya 93
quote:
quote:

So 62K plus in 7 years is somehow better?
Post removed:
by user
Token
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

you know that I most of my posts came from when I was in college right?
G.I.Bro
quote:
Thankfully I got a new role recently which I am much busier with and I don't worry about checking on TA anymore on any sort of regular or consistent basis. I still look from time to time but man the general board circle jerk that exists here is pretty entertaining while also very pathetic. I hope some of yall can find something more productive to do with your free time.

Flame on.

Who are you?
Post removed:
by user
Tanya 93
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Defend! Deflect!

My higher number of daily posts is different!
GMM
Omg message boards serious business
Post removed:
by user
Token
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Defend! Deflect!

My higher number of daily posts is different!
youre very odd
Tanya 93
quote:
Message boards: at least they're better than candy crush

I hate I have never gotten that damn jackpot box!
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.