Three questions for the ladies

10,114 Views | 125 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by StoloAg2010
mrnegative
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Very specific
nuRowdy
}
COOL LASER FALCON
quote:
quote:
quote:
Why would I lie about being fat? To be cool?

Because many of the women who post here are fat, but they have an online TexAgs persona they keep to make people think they are actually hot. I'm sure most of those will lie or act like they didn't see this thread.

But that's beside the point. I'm trying to get data for a health-related cause. Any more contributions would be appreciated. I think I only have 4 so far.

Some of the "female" posters are men, pretending to be women. Probably not any of the daily posters, but it definitely happens. That's one of the many reasons why I will never understand the pathetic e-humping circle jerks that occur on here. It might be a man that you're flirting with.
We should all follow Ronnie's example of ehumping and circle jerking to dudes who claim to be dudes. #goodpeople #friendship #imgoingindryafter3keystones
Aggiewife&mom
S
Really a woman - really my numbers

Age - 53
Height - 5'5"
Weight - 154
fishinaggiegirl
AG

mrnegative
How do yall memorize your weight? I get weigh myself all the time and only remember I'm 160ish
fishinaggiegirl
AG
I have pretty much stayed the same size for the last 10 years or so
Kate Beckett
AG
I stay the same. I don't really fluctuate that much.
aeon-ag
I prefer one that is slightly larger, they try harder!!
swimmerbabe11
5'3"
el bee
AG
I see nothing has changed around here
HBCanine08
AG
quote:
I think I was 250 in this picture

I'm the one in the middle. The cock and balls.
wood
Here4Beer
AG
ahhhh KB is Ashmur. Okkk
19 inch cobra
Thanks swimmer.
SECond2noneAgs
AG
Heh, more like sinkerbabe11, amirite?
19 inch cobra
quote:
Heh, more like sinkerbabe11, amirite?

That's incredibly rude. This is for health-related purposes. Please don't degrade the women who have been honest about their bodies.
marble rye
AG
A duse with the username "19 inch cobra" wants women to be honest about their bodies?

Lulz
Knife_Party
quote:
A duse with the username "19 inch cobra" wants women to be honest about their bodies?

Lulz

Cant a man mention something measured in inches without being assumed to be talking about *****es? Maybe he just really likes medium sized snakes.
marble rye
AG
Sure. And someone with the username Big Fat Cans really likes the rubbermaid section at Home Depot.
19 inch cobra
quote:

Lulz

Curious Jorge, would you like to contribute to my project? I need a larger sample size. Please be honest, and don't worry...this is a judgment-free zone.
19 inch cobra
And my username is a reference to Kevin Sumlin. It has nothing to do with my *****. Sorry if there has been a misunderstanding.
marble rye
AG
Nope. Don't wanna. I'm 5'9 and a weight that only allows me to wear sweat pants right now.
19 inch cobra
Ok, how old are you?
Tamu_mgm
AG
20 bucks says half of the "women" on here are guys starved for attention.
BurnetAggie99
Kate how do you think you made out on the FE. Also we are going to have a opening for a Substation/Transmission Engineer at the utility I'm at. PM me if your interested.
Kate Beckett
AG
quote:
Kate how do you think you made out on the FE. Also we are going to have a opening for a Substation/Transmission Engineer at the utility I'm at. PM me if your interested.
Passed the FE exam. My boss is happy since he wants all of us to eventually get our PE licenses.
marble rye
AG
19 inch cobra
Ok, well based on some quick research, it appears the highest "normal" weight for a 5' 9" woman is about 145 pounds. You could put on up to probably 20 more and still be ok with your "curves," but tack 20 more on top of that, and it's starting to get pretty ugly...to the point that you only want to wear sweat pants. I'll just list you at 185.
Madaman
how come there's only one rule 1 follower here.
atag
AG
5'6
Natasha Romanoff
5'4"
Around 130ish
Max06
AG
5'3"
19 inch cobra
Excellent. Thank you ladies.
phdag
5'4"
Blanco Ag
AG
quote:
Ok, well based on some quick research, it appears the highest "normal" weight for a 5' 9" woman is about 145 pounds. You could put on up to probably 20 more and still be ok with your "curves," but tack 20 more on top of that, and it's starting to get pretty ugly...to the point that you only want to wear sweat pants. I'll just list you at 185.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.