46 shots fired, 14 hits, 1 dead man, 0 charges....

4,754 Views | 71 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by ursusguy
Post removed:
by user
Bocephus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Taking the easy way out and stereotyping will always be the fail safe for the weak and lazy.
It's not stereotyping when it's true. Police departments in general do not take responsibility for their actions, and police unions will defend their members' negligent actions to the death, no mater how heinous.

Those damn unions! How dare they not demand that the officer is slashed by the knife before he starts shooting?!!! It's almost like they expect the officer to have the same rights as a normal citizen. Unconscionable!!!!

I'm not talking about just this. There are countless instances of cops needlessly engaging in violence or brutality against citizens and getting the protection of their union or department all over the US.

I can see where you are coming from with the unions , but I completely disagree on the departments. The vast majority are going too far in the other direction. They are too willing to throw an officer under the bus because it is politically expedient.
ursusguy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
You don't want leo messing with sedatives, plus they don't remotely work like folks seem to think they do.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.