The power of prayer

10,553 Views | 108 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Fonzie Scheme
Frederick Palowaski
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Onceaggie drinks his own pee.
Beer Baron
AG
quote:
quote:
god gets credit for all of the good stuff but gets blamed for none of the bad. What a scam.

I've literally seen the opposite. Anecdotal evidence is fun!

I have too. Both situations are stupid. Either he does it all or he does none of it. The crazy "God is punishing us with this tornado/hurricane/ebolamoster" people are at least being consistent by giving him credit for the terrible things.
True Anomaly
AG
quote:
quote:
Lol mocking Christians ..there is a priest on Baghdad who asking for prayers so he doesn't get his head cut off by Isis ..this guy has done more in his life Than you fat dorky bald texaggers will ever do..

Carry on schlubs

the intent of this thread was not to mock Christians, I am one myself. The point is shouldn't your referenced priest be praying that God continues to lead him and guide him in the spread of His word instead of "please don't let these people chop my head off?" Correct me if I am wrong but the former would be glorifying God and the latter is man seeking selfish worldly desires.

What he's actually doing is trying to kill the entire argument with what he perceives is a nuclear weapon of mentioning a "priest in Baghdad getting his head chopped off" but it really only amounts to a popcorn fart
Ronnie Gardocki
Fonzie Scheme
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
god gets credit for all of the good stuff but gets blamed for none of the bad. What a scam.

I've literally seen the opposite. Anecdotal evidence is fun!

I have too. Both situations are stupid. Either he does it all or he does none of it. The crazy "God is punishing us with this tornado/hurricane/ebolamoster" people are at least being consistent by giving him credit for the terrible things.
I am just always amused at the people who feign belief only when the **** hits the fan. I know you and I don't see eye to eye on this subject and I'm fine with that. It's the people who straddle the fence that I want to punch in the face...in the name of Christian love and all.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.