Casual Daters of the GB

10,141 Views | 93 Replies | Last: 10 yr ago by Tagguy
SUPAGGIE
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Smee
It helps when you take their pants off.
Uncle Howdy
S
The Duggars aren't Catholic
Pollo Libre
Those women are idiots. Being Catholic doesn't mean "Hold out for X amount of days and then it's ok to tramp it out."

Please stop using "catholics" as the reason they've chosen not to be intimate with you. They have standards. If they're the ones using their religion as an excuse to keep their legs closed for X amount of days, then I would venture to guess they're not mature enough to date and probably aren't sure about who they are.
hillcountryag86
AG
quote:
I have a check list with all the admiral qualities Ronald has

Pollo, please explain Ronnie's admiral qualities.
EFE
AG
Just fade away from the one you aren't all in on. Tell her that work is gonna have you busy for a while with a possible promotion and you are sorry if you aren't always available. If you have some sort of DTR talk with her and she bails and then other one doesn't pan out then you will have burnt that bridge. Don't burn the bridge.
80s Guy
quote:
quote:
Catholic chicks love the sex

Only after marriage or dating them for like a year.

Usually three drinks is all it takes
Pollo Libre
quote:
Pollo, please explain Ronnie's admiral qualities.

Gladly!
He's very devout
Single-minded
Honest to a fault
Remains true to himself
Doesn't take no for an answer
Has male genitalia
Has a job
To the best of my knowledge, does not live with his parents
Has not killed anyone
Rarely talks about his legal spouse, which would totes kill it for me.
And I just have a feeling his comb over is legit.
SUPAGGIE
aglaohfour
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Only after marriage or dating them for like a year.

This is patently false.

How does one break through the physical intimacy barrier put up by Catholics? The really serious Catholic girl has talked about how she won't even kiss, snuggle, or hold hands until far into a dating relationship. I'm guessing that's several months.

Honest answer: if she is truly committed to maintaining those "barriers" then it is deeply disrespectful of you to spend any amount of time or energy trying to "break through" them. It's obvious that she isn't the right person for you if you're going to be frustrated or impatient with her in this regard. You should move on to someone who has the same standards as you do, and she should move on for someone who is as committed to waiting as she is.
EFE
AG
So you want to friendZone her?

You don't have much sex, do you?
Sound Awake
Waiting is ****ing stupid.
Knife_Party
quote:
How does one break through the physical intimacy barrier put up by Catholics? The really serious Catholic girl has talked about how she won't even kiss, snuggle, or hold hands until far into a dating relationship. I'm guessing that's several months.

This is a huge red flag dude, for the obvious reasons. How old is this chick? I'm curious because I'm about to explain the less obvious reasons. A chick is only gonna do that to you if she's either a super prude (in which case it won't be any different marriage and you should drop her now), or she's a reformed skank. Former skanks, as they get older, tend to want to make their new boyfriends wait for sex and stuff because it can "really alter the relationship."

Side note. Are you aware that intercourse is not the only sexual act you can engage in? Beej's, anal, and hj's are clearly available to you even amongst the more religious girls. My guess is you're probably a huge *****.
Scimitar
Btron
AG
If I was causally dating. I'd be on Tinder in a heart beat! Swip right, all night!
SUPAGGIE
EFE
AG
Do you still have the droopy dick? That would likely impede any plans of having sex. Unless you find one you can just drop it in like you're ice fishing.

[This message has been edited by EagleFordEarl (edited 8/11/2014 11:54a).]
SUPAGGIE
Bobby Ewing
Knife_Party
quote:
Unless you find one you can just drop it in like you're ice fishing.

Pile driver comes to mind.

Also OP, there's no way this chick is 32 and has naturally been that closed off her whole life. She's just doing that to you because you're special.
Uncle Howdy
S
Maybe she has heard stories about the problems with your peen and thinks she is doing you a favor
Charpie
AG
why does any dude

1st, come here and tell us of his "intimacy" issues
2nd, admit that he's never done the deed?

How do you know you have low t if you've never done the deed?
Uncle Howdy
S
Charpie?
Charpie
AG
Remy
Tagguy
AG
No way in hell I'd be putting this much effort or concern into someone who is ok with you dating around while you are with her. You can put money on it that they are doing the same with you. Hell she may be thinking this same thing right now. More likely just under someone else right now while you are whining on here.

Just saying.
Fonzie Scheme
AG
quote:
I don't have sex with a lot of people (ok, it's never happened). It almost happened with this really slooty girl I dated, but I was having ED problems at the time and she dumped me because of that.

SUPAGGIE
Uncle Howdy
S
Charpie
AG
but why would you share that type of info?
Frederick Palowaski
AG
quote:
The girl is 32.

I don't have sex with a lot of people (ok, it's never happened). It almost happened with this really slooty girl I dated, but I was having ED problems at the time and she dumped me because of that.

I wasn't very confident around women in my 20s, but that has changed since I'm getting a lot of dates now.

This troll got old quick
SUPAGGIE
Beer Baron
AG
Rule 1 on your defective manparts.
Charpie
AG
well evidently, not that open
SUPAGGIE
Btron
AG
quote:
I'm an open book.

That right there could be the reason why you have not had gainful sexual experience
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.