Would you fight Mike Tyson for a million dollars?

11,967 Views | 110 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Know Your Enemy
Know Your Enemy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Mike Tyson may be the greatest living American.
Did Dolly Parton die recently?
Stat Monitor Repairman
No disrespect to Dolly Parton but Tyson ran the gauntlet.

If you can't make it in America as a blond with giant cans then thats on you.

Tyson lived the full American experience.
Know Your Enemy
AG
True. Dolly was never found guilty of rape so Tyson has the edge on her.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Tyson did his time and came back.

Tyson is the greatest living American.
nai06
AG

Tyson did his time and came back.

Tyson is the greatest living American.

I'm biased but I still put Dolly ahead of Tyson. Grew up in a dirt floor cabin, probably the greatest living american musician, incredibly smart business acumen, made successful movies, has her own theme park, has helped millions of children learned to read via the over 100 million books she's given away, gave away something like 8 million to the people affected by the Smoky mountains wildfire, funds medical research, and is a genuinely wonderful person.

I can't say I've ever met anyone who hates Dolly.
hoosier-daddy
Know Your Enemy said:

Yeah pretty sure rape eliminates him pretty early in the pre-screen process.

Mike Tyson is a great American, but I don't think he's the greatest living American. There are many other Americans who have made significant contributions to our country in a variety of fields, such as science, medicine, government, and the arts.
Here are a few examples of other great living Americans:
  • Stephen Hawking: A world-renowned physicist who made major contributions to our understanding of the universe.
  • Jane Goodall: A primatologist who has spent her life studying chimpanzees and advocating for animal welfare.
  • Barack Obama: The first African-American president of the United States, who led the country through a difficult time.
  • Oprah Winfrey: A media mogul and philanthropist who has inspired millions of people around the world.
  • LeBron James: A basketball superstar who has used his platform to advocate for social justice.
These are just a few examples of the many great living Americans who have made our country a better place. Mike Tyson is a great boxer, but he is not the greatest living American.
AggieArchitect04
AG
Didn't he bite off an ear once?

Pass.
Bruce Almighty
AG
When I first saw this thread, I was sure, he's pushing 60. After seeing that video, no way.
maroon barchetta
Barack is mixed race. Why do you deny his true heritage?
NoahAg
hoosier-daddy said:

Know Your Enemy said:

Mike Tyson is a great American, but I don't think he's the greatest living American. There are many other Americans who have made significant contributions to our country in a variety of fields, such as science, medicine, government, and the arts.
  • Stephen Hawking: A world-renowned physicist who made major contributions to our understanding of the universe.
  • Jane Goodall: A primatologist who has spent her life studying chimpanzees and advocating for animal welfare.
  • Barack Obama: The first African-American president of the United States, who led the country through a difficult time.
  • Oprah Winfrey: A media mogul and philanthropist who has inspired millions of people around the world.
  • LeBron James: A basketball superstar who has used his platform to advocate for social justice.
These are just a few examples of the many great living Americans who have made our country a better place. Mike Tyson is a great boxer, but he is not the greatest living American.

Umm Hawking is dead. And you must be joking about your other great Americans.
hoosier-daddy
I asked AI
Stat Monitor Repairman
Well then, that list makes perfect sense.
Stat Monitor Repairman
AggieArchitect04 said:

Didn't he bite off an ear once?

Pass.

Yes he bit off an ear. And now he makes millions of dollars selling weed gummies in the shape of that ear.

I say again,

Mike Tyson is the greatest living American and embodies the American spirit more than any person alive.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Those gummies kinda suck.
JABQ04
AG
I'm an idiot
mandevilleag
He's dead, and he, and Jane Goodall for that matter, are bloody limies. With a sense of humor as dry as the Texas sand.
Stat Monitor Repairman

Tyson had the #2 rated game of all time.

Dolly may have given away free books to kids, but no kid wants to read a book when they could be playing Mike Tyson's punchout.

And the game came out before Tyson was the heavyweight champ.
Win At Life
AG
NoahAg said:

hoosier-daddy said:

Know Your Enemy said:

Umm Hawking is dead. And you must be joking about your other great Americans.

AND not American. But he's on a roll. Don't bring him down with your negativity. Your gosh darn negativity. He's an idea man. He's two step ahead of you, and 3 steps ahead of TexAgs.
YokelRidesAgain
AG

And the game came out before Tyson was the heavyweight champ.
False.

Tyson won his first title against Trevor Berbick in November 1986 and unified the titles with a defeat of Tony Tucker on August 1, 1987.

Mike Tyson's Punch Out was released later in the fall of 1987.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
aeon-ag
No thanks, I don't want my ear bitten off!
YokelRidesAgain
AG
aeon-ag said:

No thanks, I don't want my ear bitten off!
Don't worry, Tyson only bites your ear off if you're kicking his ass.

Won't be a problem.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Stat Monitor Repairman
You right.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Hell yeah. I'd lay down for a 10 count at the first bell though.
Sweep4-2
Sure, but i would beg for it to be a grappling match preferably under ADCC rules. And I'd win by leg lock fairly quickly since he trains zero BJJ.

And if given the chance to either box or try MMA, I'd probably try the boxing. He's gonna KO me anyway, so I'd prefer for it to be in boxing gloves and not 4 oz MMA gloves.
Consistency: It's only a virtue if you're not a screw-up.
Buford T. Justice
AG
I watch videos of him on YouTube and his speed, lateral movement and the power of his punches is amazing. In short, we would all either be eating through feeding tubes or be paralyzed from his punches. No, I would not fight Mike Tyson. If he caught you with the uppercut…..it's over.
"Gimme a diablo sandwhich and a dr. pepper...to go"
Dr. Nefario
Every one of us is Gary Coleman.

YokelRidesAgain
AG
Sweep4-2 said:

Sure, but i would beg for it to be a grappling match preferably under ADCC rules. And I'd win by leg lock fairly quickly since he trains zero BJJ.
Wait, you want to fight Mike Tyson, but he's not allowed to hit you?

Hell, if that's allowed I'll fight Mike Tyson at cheth. What's the worst that can happen, he takth my queen?
Drawkcab
He probably plays a mean round of chess boxing.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chess_boxing
YokelRidesAgain
AG
Drawkcab said:

He probably plays a mean round of chess boxing.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chess_boxing
Not a problem.

I'm opening 1. f3 2. g4 and taking my million dollars.
Stat Monitor Repairman
https://instagr.am/p/CtWg-9QuQ20
Stat Monitor Repairman
https://instagr.am/p/C3aaIegLGlk

Tyson still doing it.

Guy holding the pads needs a raise.
DannyDuberstein
AG
I might be concerned about taking an uppercut from his schlong
permabull
AG
Know Your Enemy said:

Those gummies kinda suck.

He sells seeds now to grow your own stuff

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ajherrington/2024/02/13/mike-tyson-launches-new-line-of-cannabis-seeds-for-home-growers/
Stat Monitor Repairman

Quote:

The fight is on the calendar for AT&T Stadium, home of the Dallas Cowboys.
It's 2024 and you've got an opportunity to see Mike Tyson fight again

80,000 tickets about to go on sale for this fight + streamed live on Netflix the world biggest streaming platform.

How big of a deal is this going to be?

How is this not going to be bigger deal than any fight in the past 20+ years?
AggieZUUL
AG
007-373-5963

Your direct access to fighting Iron Mike.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.