No love for Boxing on here?

3,078 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by Bunk Moreland
Bunk Moreland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BoomGoesThe said:

I don't have a problem with it either, but if the ref is going to rule a knockdown because Fury was held up by the ropes, he should have done it earlier when the ropes were definitely holding him up.

Yeah I think 5 seconds earlier should have been when he scored the standing KD
GoAgs92
AG
I had Usyk winning a close one, was glad not to see a BS draw.

The first two rounds were pretty even, Fury started using his size to try and wear down Usyk and it was working well in round 5-7, Usyk seemed to come alive in 8 after a good end to 7.

Overall good fight.

I would have scored it a draw if Fury won round 9 vs the 10-8 to Usyk.
BudFox7
Usyk clearly won. A TKO call would have been the worst call in sports in the past year, easily.
BoxingAg84
Usyk solidified himself as an all-timer. If I were Usyk, I'd ride off into to the sunset. He's got nothing else to prove. Olympic Gold medalist, undisputed Cruiserweight champion, undisputed Heavyweight champion.

BoomGoesThe
I don't know; he's got 50 to 75 million reasons to run it back.
Aggie Class of 2026
There are several names he could fight. If he were to beat all of those names it would put his name into GOAT for his generation

Joseph Parker
Deontay Wilder
Zhilei Zhang

Agit Kabayel is lurking
Bunk Moreland
The belts are so lame at times. Fury has a rematch clause, Usyk owns all 4 belts. Yet he stands to lose his IBF if he doesn't fight Hrgovic next. So the fury rematch would not be for the undisputed title. But it would be for all intensive porpoises.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.