Aggie Tennis

20,198 Views | 154 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Aston04
Chapa96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Should be another exciting year.

Mens start #5 and Womens start at #10.

ITA Rankings

Matsui
AG
Should be a great season!
Raven
S
Both teams are pretty deep....if we can stay healthy and happy, it could be an interesting season...good luck to all involved...
aggietennisfan
Stefania Hristov had shoulder surgery and will likely be out for the majority of the season. That is a big loss for the women, especially in the doubles.
agwarrior
AG
I'm hoping Harry Adams can get back to form this season. It's also nice to see that Withrow is back for another season. He could be a difference maker.
HookThis
AG
CUtiger_butA&Mtennis
lost to #41 Vanderbilt
SlickRick
You are giving them too much credit. Lost to 49. National contenders need to get it going. Don't see too many national contenders lose to 49.
agwarrior
AG
I'm sure that made your whole weekend! Maybe the men's team will play a few more bad matches so that you have a reason to continue your pathetic existence,
SlickRick
The only joy I really get is when I continue to call each one of you out on all the ridiculous comments that are made and are always proven wrong. Always so much hype that is hardly ever lived up to.
SA68AG
AG
quote:
The only joy I really get is when I continue to call each one of you out on all the ridiculous comments that are made and are always proven wrong. Always so much hype that is hardly ever lived up to.
If that's what brings joy to your life, there's certainly a lot more potential happiness for you on the baseball and football boards. We'd miss you but we really want you to maximize your happiness.
SlickRick
You all are so hurtful and mean! I guess I will just leave and never post here again. So long my friends! I promise once again that you all will never hear from me again.
SA68AG
AG
quote:
You all are so hurtful and mean! I guess I will just leave and never post here again. So long my friends! I promise once again that you all will never hear from me again.
You'll be much happier. Don't worry about us. The human spirit is quite resilient . Eventually we'll overcome our grief.
SlickRick
Maybe everyone should take a vote on whether or not I should stay or go. Little foot is for sure on my side to stay.
bigfoot10s
AG
Love that I'm mentioned on a thread I haven't even posted on. Thanks for that

Are you a fan of any certain team, or just an Aggie tennis and Denton hater? That's a serious question, although I doubt I get a serious answer.
SlickRick
I just like telling things for what they really are. Being realistic about past, current and future results. Denton hasn't done half as good as it is portrayed by most of you all on this site. That is what motivates me. Not my dislike for Denton. If people were more realistic about his tenure at Texas A&M, I would probably never post anything.
agwarrior
AG
quote:
Maybe everyone should take a vote on whether or not I should stay or go. Little foot is for sure on my side to stay.
agwarrior
AG
Please don't go. If I ever have a bad day or wish my life was different in any way whatsoever, I can just think about how miserable and pathetic you obviously are and Im sure I will immediately feel better! And for that I thank you Rick. Go Ags!
SlickRick
Oh I am devastated!
agwarrior
AG
Be happy. You may actually serve a purpose!
bigfoot10s
AG
Not sure why I'm asking for another serious answer, but where are you an alumni of?
agwarrior
AG
quote:
Not sure why I'm asking for another serious answer, but where are you an alumni of?
agwarrior
AG
I picture Rick as the kind of guy who spent about 6 years in high school. Needlesstosay he was most likely a very poor student. He probably had a crush on most of the ladies on the tennis team, but the guys on the team thought he was strange/annoying and probably picked on him quite a bit. There was most likely a kid on the varsity squad that reminds him of Steve Denton and a kid on the JV squad that reminds him of James Martell. Anyway , his teachers probably got tired of failing his dumb *** and finally passed him along.. Now he spends the majority of his time in his control center(moms basement) and has fixated on hating ATM men's tennis.
CUtiger_butA&Mtennis
big match vs #3 TCU today at home
SlickRick
Wonder who will win that one
agwarrior
AG
quote:
Wonder who will win that one

Go ahead and make a detailed prediction before the match starts. You can show us all how smart you are! And make sure to use the winky face emoji.
agwarrior
AG
Interesting lineup. Maybe a wake up call?
SlickRick
Impressive start! Hey Bigfoot! I thought you guaranteed Martell was the 7 or 8. Seems like he would be in today if that was the case.
CUtiger_butA&Mtennis
Bakshi at 6? Interesting. He lost in straights. #6 had been a weak point for TCU
Gap
AG
Great match.

Score is 3 all between the teams.

Going to 3rd set tiebreaker on court 5.
Gap
AG
Tiebreaker stands at 8 all.
Gap
AG
Tiebreaker stands at 10 all.
Gap
AG
TCU takes the tiebreaker 12-10 and wins the match.
CUtiger_butA&Mtennis
epic tiebreaker. Both guys really went for it. Lopez of TCU had some clutch aces, hit about during the breaker. Luncheon had a match point at 10-9 but was too tentative on the approach shot and was easily passed.
acctnt01Mike
AG
quote:
Alex at 6 had his chances to win the first set. Jackson continues to impress. Max should have won on 5.

What's the story on AJ and Harry?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.