Saturday tickets

1,197 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 14 days ago by KT 90
AgBanker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We try to go to a game each year but haven't been able to this year. My son is playing in Franklin this weekend and the games work to where we can probably make it to the Saturday game. How do GA tickets work? Will there be any left when we come in at 2:00?
twk
AG
AgBanker said:

We try to go to a game each year but haven't been able to this year. My son is playing in Franklin this weekend and the games work to where we can probably make it to the Saturday game. How do GA tickets work? Will there be any left when we come in at 2:00?
GA tickets are sold out. Section 12 tickets will go on sale at noon, if I recall correctly
KT 90
AG
twk said:

AgBanker said:

GA tickets are sold out. Section 12 tickets will go on sale at noon, if I recall correctly

Correct. If someone wants definite tickets for Saturdays game, you need to buy them from a third party site or the Ticket Forum or wherever else.

Advanced sales for LAWN/GA/SRO have concluded. General Admission tickets located in Section 12 behind the right-field wall will be available at Blue Bell Park Box Office on Gameday starting at 12PM.
AgBanker
Thanks for the info.

I guess we need to make other plans (unless someone has some tickets they are not using).

Will there be plenty of tickets to the softball games tomorrow afternoon to buy them at gametime?
If A&M wins today, what time will they play tomorrow?
A-A Ron
If they win 2:00 if they lose 4:30
Flaggie2
AG
I have two GA tickets to softball FREE if you would like them. PM your name and phone number and I can transfer via 12thMan app.
Rydyn
AG
Do GA/Lawn/SRO tickets get you into Section 12? I have a fairly large group and would rather head straight there rather than fight it out on the lawn.
SHSU-AG
I have two you and your son could have. I could meet you with physical tix or send them via your phone number.
Hustle, hit, never quit!
SHSU-AG
Never mind, a friend decided he wanted them.
Hustle, hit, never quit!
Yordaddy
AG
FYI - I am trying to buy 2 for today as well. If you get a PM from Howdyag092 I believe they are a scammer!
BeatHellOutOfTU
AG
Yordaddy said:

FYI - I am trying to buy 2 for today as well. If you get a PM from Howdyag092 I believe they are a scammer!

Agreed I got one from them too I think it's a scam
KT 90
AG
I have one extra GA for today for somebody with an Ag Tag. Free, as long as I can figure out how to transfer
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.