Start Posting Tix If U Aren't Using 2Nite

3,836 Views | 53 Replies | Last: 15 days ago by Mark Fairchild
Killzone3abc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
NM
aggiealltheway
AG
You still looking?
Howdyag092
Gone
tamc93
AG
Plumbing fixed already or just decided to sip instead?
trouble
AG
The water receded once the rain stopped. Mr went back to clean it up and I stayed at his mom's to take over the feral children. We'll finish up in the morning and get started on pulling out carpet.
tamc93
AG
Sorry to hear that. Storm clean up sucks
trouble
AG
Dang old houses and old neighborhoods. Gonna call the city tomorrow as well. Last time this happened, they were behind on maintenance over here.
tamc93
AG
Don't know the situation in detail, but perhaps take off the clean out cap to the house the next time so it goes their first instead of the house?

Also city should potentially be paying for the cleanup.
trouble
AG
My neighbor tried that last time. We only got it in the bathtubs that time. They had inches in their bedroom. Fought the city for months. Nada.
tamc93
AG
File complaint with TCEQ. Multiple occurrences are problems. Cities "love" TCEQ complaints of illicit discharges.

I will try to find the number for you in the morning.
DrToothGuy
Wasn't trying to piss you off. Was just saying I knew there would be a lot of tickets not being used and for the majority of the local areas it did not flood and people could come. I drove in from 30 minutes away and never had any flooding conditions. Sorry about your situation.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
dBoy99
AG
I'm available to take any tickets for tonight or tomorrow. Just let me know...
histag10
AG
DrToothGuy said:

Wasn't trying to piss you off. Was just saying I knew there would be a lot of tickets not being used and for the majority of the local areas it did not flood and people could come. I drove in from 30 minutes away and never had any flooding conditions. Sorry about your situation.

I don't know where you drove in from, but there was wide spread flooding and closed roads all over town (both Bryan and College Station) last night right about the time you posted. That's not even touching on the wind damage.

I'm glad you were able to drive in safely, but the local area most certainly flooded, and greatly impacted everyone's ability to navigate in and out of housing areas here.
brunsie
AG
Gyles Marrett said:

I can assure you they'll sell as many GA as want to come in and let them sit in about any empty seat

I saw on the website they are sold out of ga.
I'm am going to walk up at 5 to try and get tickets.
Mark Fairchild
AG
trouble, sorry to hear your news. Baseball takes a back seat to what you're dealing with. Hope things improve soon.
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
trouble
AG
It's much better today. Mr trouble stayed up cleaning all night while the boys and I spent the night at his mom's.
histag10
AG
brunsie said:

Gyles Marrett said:

I can assure you they'll sell as many GA as want to come in and let them sit in about any empty seat

I saw on the website they are sold out of ga.
I'm am going to walk up at 5 to try and get tickets.

I feel like they stop selling online at some point before the game, and it's walk up only.
histag10
AG
trouble said:

It's much better today. Mr trouble stayed up cleaning all night while the boys and I spent the night at his mom's.

You got yourself a keeper there. He's a good guy
Mark Fairchild
AG
We lived through Harvey, so we have a real understanding about what wind and rain can do to your home and your life. Hope things get better soon.
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.