Hi! I'm a high school student who would like guidance making an NPO. My mother and father are both A&M graduates (Class of 02). Also, I'm on path to be valedictorian and plan on attending TAMU after graduation. I've been working on a project which I believe has the potential to not only make a substantial impact on society, but would also be highly successful for me. I've been creating Forget Me Not Angel Gowns (burial gowns for premature deaths) out of repurposed/donated wedding dresses which I cut apart and decorated to donate to the NICU units in Texas hospitals. I've been doing this project with FCCLA and my team and I brought it to Nationals with 1st place at Regionals and State. With all this said, I think it has potential and would like help creating an NPO and raising funds so I can continue to the next level of my competition (FCCLA National Conference). I'd love it if anyone could give me feedback on how to make an NPO. Also, for anyone that would like to make a financial contribution to get my project started this is the link to my GoFundMe which has already raised over 600 dollars but still needs $400 to reach my goal of $1000 so I can take my project to nationals. https://gofund.me/89abfc7e