Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

First look at the Aggies in CFB25.

4,448 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by UTExan
adh5199
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Trailer is below:

Aggies run out around 54 seconds.
adh5199
AG
Noticed they have the Corps of Cadets represented! Also, ankles and hair look great all around!
Spotted Ag
AG
Bevo has NEVER bucked like that, LOL
Mac94
AG
Their helo fly over looks kind of like Russian Helix birds, lol.

Game looks cool though. Wonder if they'll have transfer portal, NIL elements added to the recruiting function, lol.
njohn87
AG
I guess 3D graphics haven't advanced enough in 11 years to give us a properly scaled helmet logo

Beezy2389
AG
Terrified of the amount of monetization that's likely to be in this game. The "E" rating includes "in-game purchases (including random items)". That plus the pre-order bonus of "4600 College Football Points" tells me there is 0 chance they aren't planning to nickel and dime you. I don't mess with the Ultimate Team stuff so hopefully it stays there but it seems very possible they'll charge you for things like alternate uniforms or like old versions of stadiums or something like that. We'll see. Looks good but gameplay is obviously the most important thing.
OrygunAg
AG
Spotted Ag said:

Fake
Beezy2389
AG
Dynasty mode says you'll have to work the transfer portal so it's in there to some degree. Can't imagine they don't let your RTG player transfer.
MD1993
AG
Spotted Ag said:

This is more like Bevo. Getting drugged up before the game.

taylorswift13_
njohn87 said:

I guess 3D graphics haven't advanced enough in 11 years to give us a properly scaled helmet logo

uhm I think 61 is in the transfer portal
RealMcCoy09
AG
They looked better in NCAA14 from just that picture. If that's the final product, that's disappointing, they also used the wrong font for "Home of the 12th Man" the serif on the A is the same as the Oklahoma jersey font, which is just lazy. I'm sure that will all be addressed by a patch down the road. It makes me curious though, does every school represented in this game have similar complaints? Like do Tech guys complain that all the tortillas have the same burn marks and look fake?

I'm still very excited for the game, its been a long time coming.
JDCAG (NOT Colin)
AG
njohn87 said:

If you ever watched Haynes king you'll realize how accurate odd sized helmets are.
AtticusMatlock
NCAA14 had some purchase options. They had a few different uniform pack and some extra recruiting tools.

Hopefully they will keep the microtransaction play to win stuff in the ultimate team mode.
Sparkie
AG
Ags2013
AG
I'm going to end up spending like $300 to buy an Xbox Series S just to play this game.
AirlineAg97
AG

It doesn't get much better than this! Elite attention to detail! The creators even included the new suites in the S end zone!
Divining Rod
Spotted Ag said:

you apparently havent seen him since the dildos became all the rage. he's lovin' it.
TX_Aggie37
AG
Beezy2389 said:

Terrified of the amount of monetization that's likely to be in this game. The "E" rating includes "in-game purchases (including random items)". That plus the pre-order bonus of "4600 College Football Points" tells me there is 0 chance they aren't planning to nickel and dime you. I don't mess with the Ultimate Team stuff so hopefully it stays there but it seems very possible they'll charge you for things like alternate uniforms or like old versions of stadiums or something like that. We'll see. Looks good but gameplay is obviously the most important thing.
This has never existed outside of Ultimate Team style game modes to my knowledge. If it does, there will be ways to earn in-game currency simply by playing the game. No Money Spent is a very common way to play and can be achieved with relative ease.

Of course, EA will always try to steer their player base to spend real money. Every modern video game does. It's just good business.
UTExan

tu and Washington 2nd tier?
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.