Houston
Sponsored by

SheJack Don't Look Well

3,029 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by Martin Q. Blank
atmtws
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What's going on? She hasn't been in front of a camera in weeks. We wondered and asked around and got no answers…Now this? She doesn't look right. I hope she's okay.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7GGANaREjV/?igsh=MW42dzZtMzlwZmV0cg==
Kenneth_2003
AG
Meh...
El Gallo Blanco
Maybe ozempic?
atmtws
AG
Good point.
atmtws
AG
Wrong emoji
WorthAg95
AG
Wasn't she in the hospital for a bit?
Funky Winkerbean
AG
I heard she's got the cancer.
Sea Speed
AG
The mask is so ridiculous I can't even understand the thought process
El Gallo Blanco
Sea Speed said:

I don't even see any Asian women wearing them anymore. Only black women. Very bizarre.
Sea Speed
AG
El Gallo Blanco said:

Sea Speed said:

I don't even see any Asian women wearing them anymore. Only black women. Very bizarre.

And the majority of the time it is under their nose.
jetch17
AG
Sly looks like hell too the more they keep chipping away at his jaw
Al Bula
AG
Masks were the perfect way to usher in anarchy and disorder in the age of big brother surveillance everywhere.

Fake Covid->"WeAr ThE mAsK!" Normalization->massive urban adoption->post scam virus, urbanites are still wearing masks and no one bats an eye->crime continues to rush to tipping point->totalitarianism

I don't know everything, but I know people wearing masks among the general public in 2024 are either criminals or idiots.
CW Griswold
Funky Winkerbean said:

Cancer has her
Ryan the Temp
AG
CW Griswold said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

Cancer has her
maybe pancreatic with as much weight as she's lost in the last couple of months. She looks not long for this world.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Have we checked with BooBoo or F***face to verify yet?
Ryan the Temp
AG
If she dies before the election, I would expect Amanda Edwards and Jarvis Johnson to duke it out to be the party's replacement on the ballot.
Ziggy Sobotka
AG
These politicians wont let go of their seats or positions for anything. How can you have potentially terminal cancer and decide to run for reelection?
schmellba99
AG
Ryan the Temp said:

If she dies before the election, I would expect Amanda Edwards and Jarvis Johnson to duke it out to be the party's replacement on the ballot.
Without knowing a thing about either of these two people, I can confidently say that no matter what, they will be better than Shejack.
schmellba99
AG
Ziggy Sobotka said:

These politicians wont let go of their seats or positions for anything. How can you have potentially terminal cancer and decide to run for reelection?
It's all about power, and doing what the party tells you to do (especially in the case of Dems).

Who was that Cali senator that was in a fuggin coma or whatever that was still magically voting? Pretty sure she was the devil's wife at that point.
Martin Q. Blank
schmellba99 said:

Ryan the Temp said:

Without knowing a thing about either of these two people, I can confidently say that no matter what, they will be better than Shejack.
I'm not sure. That district will always vote Dem. Everyone knows she's a useless idiot with no power. Do you want someone else in that seat?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.