climbing wall at Hilton hotel

1,536 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 16 days ago by JohnLA762
aggiesed8r
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone know what this is about? Is it permanent? How much to climb?
MiMi
S
I have driven by it when going to the TAMUS building next door. I don't know the answer but I believe there is a QR Code sign on the fence.
LOYAL AG
AG
I think that's a company that does team building exercises. Pretty sure it's not an open access thing. I think it's actually a rappel tower vs a climbing wall. There is a climbing company on Graham near Cypress Grove.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
MyNameIsJeff
AG
Oh, I thought we were talking about the "architectural" steel they installed on the Hilton last year.

Carry on.
75AG
AG
MyNameIsJeff said:

Oh, I thought we were talking about the "architectural" steel they installed on the Hilton last year.

Carry on.
Been beat to death on this Forum and elsewhere, but dear God it's so freaking ugly. Who the hell would have EVER signed off on that?
dallasiteinsa02
75AG said:

MyNameIsJeff said:

Carry on.
Been beat to death on this Forum and elsewhere, but dear God it's so freaking ugly. Who the hell would have EVER signed off on that?
It is so strange. The renderings didn't look too bad. When you look at the renderings now, it is similar but also starkly different. I wouldn't be happy with the design team.
Esteban du Plantier
AG
Go to Stone Co. Climbing if you want to climb.
meezermom
+1,000 for Stone Co. - AMAZINGLY fun place!
JohnLA762
AG
MyNameIsJeff said:

Carry on.

Oh, you mean the scaffolding? That's a different climbing activity…
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.