ISO Plumber

1,419 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by aggiebeck
hillcoag16
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am looking for a plumber to come out and take a look at the water heater (and potentially replace) on my rent house in Bryan. Any references would be appreciated.
EBrazosAg
AG
For a traditional electric tanked heater - Tuma has been well priced and quality service for replacement for me.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
BQ_90
AG
i've used Holman quality plumbing, for water heater replacement, fix cracks lines in the yard, and to replace all fixtures in the house. They've been awesome and not outrageously expensive. They show up when they say and don't mess around.
techno-ag
AG
BQ_90 said:

i've used Holman quality plumbing, for water heater replacement, fix cracks lines in the yard, and to replace all fixtures in the house. They've been awesome and not outrageously expensive. They show up when they say and don't mess around.
Ditto on Holman. They're great on rentals, your own home, whatever. I was fortunate to find them years ago and have been very happy with them.
thegoodag
Drip drop plumbing (979) 229-5147 very responsive
dr_boogs
AG
Tom Lyne/Ben Franklin have been excellent for both our build and misc repairs over the years. They rebuilt a solar water heater that but the dust and were top notch w it all.
hillcoag16
AG
Thanks for all the responses. I ended up going with Tuma. Caleb came out and replaced the water heater earlier today (5/8). Very quick and very responsive. I would definitely use them again.
aggies4life
AG
What's a ball park figure on the going rate for that?
texasaggiegirl04
AG
We used Cole Parker Plumbing recently to replace our water heater and it was an awesome experience! Well as awesome as that experience can be!
EBrazosAg
AG
They did a nice job for me too - had a great solution to a drain issue with the pan I would not have come up with.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
iisanaggie
AG
Call Jarrid at Amercian Plumbing (979) 324-7611
halibut sinclair
Wilson Plumbing
El_duderino
+1 for Wilson
Aggieterri
AG
BQ_90 said:

I have used them 4 times and they have been great every time.
aggiebeck
Holmans & Bailey Plumbing are both great!

https://www.holmansplumbing.com/
https://baileyplumbingbcs.com/
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.