"Tarkov likes"

783 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by zip04
zip04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I never saw many people on here discussing Escape from Tarkov, which was a great game overall. My biggest complaints were the cheating seemed to get out of hand for a while, and how you spent more time managing your stash and hideout than in game, especially if you were in a party.

With that being said, is anyone else playing Grey Zone Warfare and/or going to play Arena Breakout Infinite?

GZW is the most fun I have had playing a game in a long time, both solo and with a group. I love how you join a server and the world is always live. The helo rides in and out of base camp are a great addition (I just wish they would add a queueing system so you didn't have to keep clicking to try and grab one before someone else if 4 are already in use). It feels emersive and is just really well done, especially since it is very early release.

Also, for those who don't care for PvP, one thing I really like about GZW is you can swap between PvE only and PvPvE and your task progression, loadout, etc all carry over, one character, regardless of what you do.
BadMoonRisin
AG
I've played Tarkov on and off for a few years and while sometimes I enjoyed it, it was very difficult and I sucked at it, like most people, and didn't have enough time to get really good at it.

My least favorite part was taking 10 minutes to get into a game, walking forward about 25-100m, and getting sniped from across the map by a super-sweatlord level 50 guy.

I know learning spawns and where to look is part of the game, but with someone who didn't have 30-40 hours per week for 3 years, I was just always behind in game knowledge.

And then came the cheating, I was out. Haven't played for 2 years now probably.

Keeping an eye on Gray Zone Warfare. Looks almost identical to Tarkov, although built with a newer engine.

Nikita got super greedy with whatever super bull**** exclusive he tried to release for $250. Im wondering what will happen to his playerbase now that there are competitors.

https://texags.com/forums/30/topics/3263119

Here's the thread on it.
zip04
AG
For the reasons you mentioned, Grey Zone Warfare is a lot more fun to me. I like that you keep the same character progression whether you are playing PvE or PvPvE and when you play for an hour and a half (or more ), it feels like you really played for that amount of time.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.