msm attacking alito 4 flyin flag to support trump after stolen election

6,172 Views | 92 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by Ag with kids
damiond
How long do you want to ignore this user?

leftists are on a full court press against republican justices
gorsuch kavanaugh and barrett are next
oh no
AG
Marxist Bolsheviks need to destroy everything in their way to total control. They'll say it's for "democracy(tm)" too.

C@LAg
so now leftists are afraid of the First Amendment.

how surprising
Red Dane
If Bill Grueskin, whomever he is, struggles to understand those remarks, then he is a moron. Now's the point where the feminists cannot imagine a woman making a political statement outside of their husband's direction.
NU '95 Texas A&M '97
TexasAggiesWin
S
Another example of the MSM trying to shape the narrative... this 'breaking news' is from January of 2021, almost 3 1/2 years ago.
zephyr88
AG
LIVING

RENT

FREE

IN

THEIR

HEADS
BadMoonRisin
AG
Who ****ing cares, libs? Is that against the law. GFY
zephyr88
AG
TexasAggiesWin said:

Another example of the MSM trying to shape the narrative... this 'breaking news' is from January of 2021, almost 3 1/2 years ago.
they just can't let it go
Kellso
Its obvious that Alito doesn't love America. He should be charged for treason for disrespecting the flag.
Owlagdad
I think Ill go flip[ mine. Or do I have that right anymore libs?
Would it be worse if he went on camera and said "the USA is going to hell in a handbasket?"
LOL, everyone is going to court, and only thing benefitting is lawyers.
Emotional Support Cobra
AG
"Associated with" "saw as" "perceived" are all a leftist dog whistle to attack
bobbranco
AG
Red Dane said:

If Bill Grueskin, whomever he is, struggles to understand those remarks, then he is a moron. Now's the point where the feminists cannot imagine a woman making a political statement outside of their husband's direction.
On X he describes himself as:
Quote:

Journalist, professor. Via Sioux City, Colorado Springs, Palo Alto, Rome, Standing Rock, Miami Herald, WSJ, Bloomberg, Columbia. Hoping to be a first-base coach

He's not a journalist. He's a lying political operative.
TexAgs91
AG
Here's another news flash from 3 and a half years ago...

DEMOCRATS STOLE THE 2020 ELECTION
America the Beautiful
1776 - 2020
nortex97
AG
C@LAg said:

so now leftists are afraid of the First Amendment.

how surprising
Check out the Missouri v. Biden thread. Dissenting political speech must be villainized and suppressed. It's not Trump they are after, it's everyone who resists the narratives of the blob.
UAS Ag
Perhaps he was signaling distress...
Teslag
AG
Kellso said:

Its obvious that Alito doesn't love America. He should be charged for treason for disrespecting the flag.

You're trying too hard
BQ78
AG
Who leaked the abortion decision? Take care of that first.
TRADUCTOR
November 8, 2024 flag should be flown upside down for three weeks during vote counting attempt to steal election.
No Spin Ag
Yet another example that even a SC Justice can have a f'ktard moment. And if intentional, I wouldn't have cared if this news came out the day it happened, and I care even less in the fourth year of Biden's term.
Rydyn
AG
Ask yourself...why is this now coming out?

Democrats have the "Pack the courts" platform and are desperate to make it "Us vs. Them" in November rather than "Biden vs Trump".
Waffledynamics
AG
A couple things:

1. That is not and has never been associated with Trump and/or the 2020 election. It is a signal of distress.

2. They pretend they wouldn't like it better if the flag was on fire.
Daveintx
If libs have taught us anything, it's that the only way to protest is by destroying things and blocking highways, how dare he do it any other way
bobbranco
AG
Exactly.

They are ginning up support for the baby killing freaks in pissy hats to return.
Captain Pablo
AG
Lol

Liberals and their pants-wetting

Captain Pablo
AG
Daveintx said:

If libs have taught us anything, it's that the only way to protest is by destroying things and blocking highways, how dare he do it any other way

Nobody even knows that S. Alito hung the flag

He said his wife did it briefly and it had nothing to do with Trump, the election, whatever
4stringAg
AG
Media and leftist attacks on 2 conservative SCOTUS justices in the last two days. Hmm, must be an election year and they know they are losing. Have to drum up their mouth breathing NPC hordes to demand removal of these justices so China Joe can have a chance to install a couple and "even things up".
MD1993
AG
Yeah, I love the GMA story saying that the Judges should not be getting involved in politics and need to remain impartial. But when their rockstar Ginsburg ran around spouting off leftest ideology they were ok with that.
American Hardwood
AG
Leftists voting for this should be blamed 100% for what is happening to America. When these tyrants are in charge and putting these useful idiots under the yoke are in the prison cell, I'll be there telling you "I told you so". YOU are the ones creating this monster and it may feel good to you now to be 'winning', but enjoy it while you can because tomorrow will be a dark day for you and everyone else.
Aggrad08
AG
Ah the it was my wife defense. Always a convincing one.

Just like if a left wing judge burned the flag, or did some other leftist thing, the justice has a right to do this, and the populace has a right to criticize the intelligence of that move.
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
Always heard flying the flag upside down is announcing a nation in distress. Which thanks to the commies on the left, is the condition facing this nation currently.
#FJB
aggiejayrod
AG
bobbranco said:

Red Dane said:

On X he describes himself as:
Quote:

Journalist, professor. Via Sioux City, Colorado Springs, Palo Alto, Rome, Standing Rock, Miami Herald, WSJ, Bloomberg, Columbia. Hoping to be a first-base coach

He's not a journalist. He's a lying political operative.

Potato/potato
Mondemonium
Aggrad08 said:

Ah the it was my wife defense. Always a convincing one.

Just like if a left wing judge burned the flag, or did some other leftist thing, they justice has a right to do this, and the populace has a right to criticize the intelligence of that move.
If my wife put up an antifa flag on my flagpole, it's not something I'd just "let slide" or fail to notice.

I also wouldn't burn the US flag or hang it upside down, Supreme Court or no.
4stringAg
AG
Like clockwork, the msm news networks broadcasting this non story tonight
Malibu
I know exactly how this thread will go if the justice is Sotomayor and the flag is flown upside down the day after Trump is nominated in November. Obviously a chastisement of the media for posting a non-story and a defense of the first amendment.
Old Sarge
AG
Waffledynamics said:

A couple things:

1. That is not and has never been associated with Trump and/or the 2020 election. It is a signal of distress.

2. They pretend they wouldn't like it better if the flag was on fire.

3. Democrats are trash.
"Green" is the new RED.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.