how old was ashley biden when she showered with her father

7,815 Views | 77 Replies | Last: 14 days ago by TRADUCTOR
cavjock88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The literal definition of showering is standing up to clean with water instead of to bathe. The times when that is appropriate between a dad and his daughter (because she is old enough to stand, and thus likely old enough to recollect) have to be so infinitesimally small and outside of almost any norm, that the possibility of it being plausible for Biden is zilch.
Azeew
Azeew said:

2023NCAggies said:

Story is fake

She said someone stole her diary and forged that stuff.

EDIT: I am wrong, looks like it has been proven a fact. Apologies

LOLOL
richardag
2023NCAggies said:

e=mc2 said:

2023NCAggies said:

Story is fake

She said someone stole her diary and forged that stuff.
You are either wrong or are lying. Be a man and tell us which one. Or be a coward.
I was wrong..... Thank you for giving me the chance to respond unlike the other asses on this thread.
Kudos for admitting your error.

Given the current state of journalism in this country it is understandable that people make errors in facts. The MSM has buried this story completely which is not an indictment of you, rather of the disgusting absence of true journalists.
David Muir comes to mind. He apparently made his name in covering combat yet sold his soul to the almighty dollar. IMHO he inserts unnecessary adjectives to describe events to paint a slant on the news and he ignores many unpleasant facts regarding politics. His broadcasts are much more subtle and therefore more divisive and insidious. He is not alone though. The absolute clowns at CNN and MSNBC are easily found out in their lies and discredited.
The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, the public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt.
People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.
bobbranco
AG
unmade bed said:

Anyone speculating on an age (on this this thread or elsewhere) is just making stuff up. No one (other than I guess Ashley) knows what age she was for the showers she wrote about in her journal because all she said was that they were "probably inappropriate."

Leaves it open to the imagination what that means
She was a grown ass 28 yr old woman in the shower with Joe?
richardag
one safe place said:

Jack Squat 83 said:

It would be awesome for Doocy to ask him straight up about this, if he ever actually does an open press conference again.

Mr President, is it true you showered with your own young daughter, when most any normal American feels that was inappropriate and perverted? Follow up, are reports also true that you forced female SS officers to watch you swim in the nude?

If the timing is ever right, this POS is going to twist off in anger, in front of the cameras. He always thinks he is such a badass and you know the dementia is right there, barely under the surface.
Or bring it up during a debate. You know the moderators won't
Which brings up the point that just a 1-2 minute delay would allow editing out any unpleasant questions brought up. I put nothing past these people. We're talking CNN, Jake Tapper and Dana Bash are the very definition of TDS.
The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, the public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt.
People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.
mjschiller
AG
12 or13
Marvin J. Schiller
techno-ag
AG
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
TRADUCTOR
Correct answer is pre pubescent 12yo Ashley is the age of Joe Biden's daughter that he showered with more than once.

Sick ass reprobate Joe.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.