XI and Putin meet face to face in China

2,367 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 29 days ago by AggieDruggist89
Ghost Mech
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Notice Xi's body language compared to his meet with Blinken.

And when Yellen met her counterpart.

Do you really think going to war with Russia and China to "PrOteCT DeMoCraACy in Ukraine" is a good idea?
TexasAggiesWin
S
Yellen looks like she is bobbing for apples during her handshake
B-1 83
AG
China and Russia have been, and always will be economic, strategic, and military enemies. This "friendship" you see now is simply one of convenience - like Mao and Brezhnev.
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
fullback44
AG
What does carrying a bag have to do with anything ?
Captain Pablo
AG
fullback44 said:

peacedude
AG
TexasAggiesWin said:

Yellen looks like she is bobbing for apples during her handshake
I bet shaking her hand feels the same as grasping a cold, slimy, squirming squid.
oldcrow91
AG
fullback44 said:

Artimus Gordon
I guess she can't bend over far enough. Bad back and all!
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
MaroonStain
AG
fullback44 said:

Annunaki
Gigem314
AG
Ghost Mech said:

And when Yellen met her counterpart.

Holy crap, she needs her handler right there just like Biden when he does something stupid. What an embarrassment.

Not a fan of China, but they have to be thinking:

moses1084ever
AG
The head bobble is the photo op of Yellen while she allegedly was tripping balls on mushrooms.

https://amp.theguardian.com/business/2023/aug/16/janet-yellen-inadvertently-ate-hallucinogenic-mushrooms-in-china-and-started-a-trend
Ghost Mech

This is just weird....When have you ever seen world leaders hugging????

And why are they making the nuke football bagmen so apparent for this photo op?

TommyBrady
AG
I hate to break it to people but thats the interpreters behind them. They are shown in every photo and video sitting behind them going back and forth as they speak. The nuclear briefcase is much larger than those they are carrying at least the Russian one is.
Rossticus
Where's a meteor when you need one?
JWinTX
Rossticus said:

Where's a meteor when you need one?
The one they drop on us because we are so freaking weak? I'm sure its coming...
Ghost Mech
TommyBrady said:

I hate to break it to people but thats the interpreters behind them. They are shown in every photo and video sitting behind them going back and forth as they speak. The nuclear briefcase is much larger than those they are carrying at least the Russian one is.
Why do interpreters need the bags? Are they carrying lunchables for the world leaders on their walk?

And why do they need two bags and two interpreters?

And why didn't Biden and Xi have the same set up back in September 2023 on their walk in the park?
AggieDruggist89
AG
Is this meeting about BRICS currency?

If so, it weakens US Dollar and US sanctions, potentially.

Eventually this is going to require a direct military intervention if we plan to remain as the economic superpower of the world.
Ghost Mech

Quote:

Eventually this is going to require a direct military intervention if we plan to remain as the economic superpower of the world.

You are ok with killing people and destroying cities just so countries continue to use our currency?
Jeeper79
AG
fullback44 said:

Just a game of who's got the bigger "football".
AggieDruggist89
AG
Ghost Mech said:

Quote:

You are ok with killing people and destroying cities just so countries continue to use our currency?

Bush and Cheney thought it was. Saddam sold his oil in Euros to Germany through Oil for food program which was enough for us to go in and destroy the country.

Am I OK with it? That's irrelevant as I have no say so.
AggieDruggist89
AG
Ghost Mech said:

Quote:

I thought about it some more. If USD currency undermining by these foreign governments has a direct impact on the American way of life and the security of our country now and in the future, yes absolutely I'm OK with the casualties of war. Those countries better get their women, children and the elderly out of the harms way.

Thank you for asking.
Ags4DaWin
Neocons gotta neocon
No Spin Ag
rocky the dog said:

Had someone told me a few years ago that Putin would be China's b*tch, I'd have thought that person insane.

How times have changed.
AggieDruggist89
AG
Ags4DaWin said:

Neocons gotta neocon
Right because being nice and negotiations with these countries work just fine as they really care about us..
Ags4DaWin
AggieDruggist89 said:

Ags4DaWin said:

Neocons gotta neocon
Right because being nice and negotiations with these countries work just fine as they really care about us..

Because destroying countries and harming innocent civlians is totally justified by your need to artificially increase the value of your dollar, keep sweatshops running so you can get a cheap iphone,, and keep that stock price pumping ever higher.
^^this is Exactly what you just said^^

How about we just get rid of fiat instead?

Then we don't have to murder innocent civilians and ravage other countries to keep our consumer based economy running?

It literally boggles my mind that you have justified war and the deaths of civlians because your ability to buy cheap **** depends on an artificially inflated dollar.

And you got a star for that trash post.
AggieDruggist89
AG
Ags4DaWin said:

AggieDruggist89 said:

Ags4DaWin said:

Neocons gotta neocon

Because destroying countries and harming innocent civlians is totally justified by your need to artificially increase the value of your dollar, keep sweatshops running so you can get a cheap iphone,, and keep that stock price pumping ever higher.

Then we don't have to murder innocent civilians and ravage other countries to keep our consumer based economy running?

It literally boggles my mind that you have justified war and the deaths of civlians because your ability to buy cheap **** depends on an artificially inflated dollar.

Well perhaps BRICS need to not stir this **** up if they can't face the consequences and get people like yous panties in a wad.

But... That post getting a star really bugs the **** out of you doesn't it.

I mean... Because the world will be a better place once China, Brazil, Russia, and India hold the currency hegemony and will their will upon the rest of us.

Ags4DaWin
AggieDruggist89 said:

Ags4DaWin said:

AggieDruggist89 said:

Ags4DaWin said:

Neocons gotta neocon

Well perhaps BRICS need to not stir this **** up if they can't face the consequences and get people like yous panties in a wad.

But... That post getting a star really bugs the **** out of you doesn't it.

I mean... Because the world will be a better place once China, Brazil, Russia, and India hold the currency hegemony and will their will upon the rest of us.

I never said I wanted their hegemony.

But the US is not entitled to hegemony either and certainly not entitled to dictate at the point of a gun that other countries bow to our hegemony or else we will invade them.

That is exactly how Ryssia and China behave.

Oh....and how the US has behaved post 2005.

I pointed out that starting wars to ensure US consumer access to cheap goods and debt to prop up our government's penchant for overspending is not a moral undertaking.

Maybe you haven't noticed but the US has been the instigators of alot of the global instability since 9/11-

Namely Iraq, Afghanistan, funding the COVID variant and the trillion dollars spent on a war instigated under false pretenses.

Being against starting a foreign war over our government's inability to balance its own budget does NOT make me a Xi or Putin fan boys.

Both of them are murdering psychopaths.....kinda like the Clinton's.

Maybe I would just like it if our government fixed the actual problem because doing so would ACTUALLY make the lives of Americans better instead of trapping them in a forever debt based economy.

Instead of murdering thousands just so you can have a cheap flat screen
Ags4DaWin
Just for the record

You are advocating starting a foreign war just to help the US economy and ensure US regional and global hegemony stays intact.

Which is exactly what Russia is doing in Ukraine.

And yet you claim Russia is the bad guy and the US is the good guy.

Pot meet kettle.
AggieDruggist89
AG
Ags4DaWin said:

Just for the record

You are advocating starting a foreign war just to help the US economy and ensure US regional and global hegemony stays intact.

Pot meet kettle.

Shoe me where I said the US is the good guy.
Ags4DaWin
AggieDruggist89 said:

Ags4DaWin said:

Just for the record

Pot meet kettle.

Shoe me where I said the US is the good guy.

So to clarify...you admit that the US' past actions are immoral. You are okay with them. And you are advocating for more such actions as necessary to ensure our global hegemony and dominance because BRICS is a threat to our economic hegemony.

As you said here:
AggieDruggist89 said:

I thought about it some more. If USD currency undermining by these foreign governments has a direct impact on the American way of life and the security of our country now and in the future, yes absolutely I'm OK with the casualties of war. Those countries better get their women, children and the elderly out of the harms way.

Thank you for asking.

Got it. Thank you for saying it out loud.

I think we are done here.
AggieDruggist89
AG
You must be 12 years old and believe the world is a disney fairy tale where good trumps evil in the end. Humanity is few % removed from the rest of the species where survival of the fittest rings true.

As an American, I want our government with the US interest first over do good for the world.

Show me a nation in human history that tried to do the right thing for the world.

And I don't know what you have against cheap TVs. I'm sure you volunteered to triple pay for the TV at your local Costco to do good for the poor people of the world. And if you're an American enjoying the good fortune of being an American, I'd say you spew hypocrisy like a typical libtard. If you're not an American and hate us, well.....

Ghost Mech
AggieDruggist89 said:

Ghost Mech said:

Quote:

Thank you for asking.

The general lack of awareness on F16 of post WW 2 America as it relates to the course human events is mesmerizing to me. Decades of propaganda have convinced many that without America the world and humanity would not exist. Almost as if history started in June 1945.

Granted we have an amazing nation but our slogan should be America is the most powerful nation in the world AT THIS MOMENT IN HISTORY.

Hate to break it y'all, humanity has been doing this whole trading of goods and services thing since about the time someone figured out how to harness the power of fire. And once they figured bartering was inefficient, they invented currencies that evolved over time. The 1st Fiat currency was invented by the Chinese 1200 years ago......There have been many powers that rival our impact on the planet (for example Rome for centuries, Greece under Alexanders rule, the Persians under Darius, the British, the Spanish, the Dutch, the Mongols, etc.).

The US is just the flavor of the month in relative terms of humanity's 10,000 year run on the planet.

History is repeating itself......

You should really watch this Ray Dalio video...

BTW - You are a psychopath for thinking it's ok to kill people for not choosing to "our" currency over another currency. You need professional help.

Ghost Mech
Ghost Mech

In case y'all missed it. The Xi Putin Hug is symbolizing - China embracing Russia publicly for the entire world to see.

We are now officially in a Proxy war with Russia and China.

Hope everyone is prepared for what's to come next.

Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.