New Bands & Music

683 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by Heineken-Ashi
Tanker123
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I listen to music quite frequently. It is a form of entertainment and therapy as well. When I write, I tend to listen to soothing music and upbeat music when I am working out. Have you kicked a rock and found a unique band or music that you thoroughly enjoy?

I listen to this kind of music when I work out. This is the only rock band I know of that uses an organ, violin, and bagpipe. If I could put loudspeakers on M1 tanks, I would play this song.
Heineken-Ashi
Tanker123 said:

I listen to music quite frequently. It is a form of entertainment and therapy as well. When I write, I tend to listen to soothing music and upbeat music when I am working out. Have you kicked a rock and found a unique band or music that you thoroughly enjoy?

I listen to this kind of music when I work out. This is the only rock band I know of that uses an organ, violin, and bagpipe. If I could put loudspeakers on M1 tanks, I would play this song.

Eluveitie

Thank me later.
“Give it hell Heinekandle, I’m enjoying it.”
- Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
- also Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX (obviously in a worse mood)
rononeill
just looked them up - the lyrics reminded me a little bit of "what does the fox say?" ive never heard the word "sibilant" used outside of Tom Hanks doing sound check
62strat
AG
this song came across my lap somehow last year. Couldn't get enough of it (still can't!).. I go check out the album, and I've gone back and listened to it a few dozen times as well. Not many dull spots.

Key of Am with a 6 and 7, just like the song you posted.
rononeill
Ah, the Valhalla progression!
Heineken-Ashi
rononeill said:

just looked them up - the lyrics reminded me a little bit of "what does the fox say?" ive never heard the word "sibilant" used outside of Tom Hanks doing sound check
“Give it hell Heinekandle, I’m enjoying it.”
- Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
- also Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX (obviously in a worse mood)
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.