Old school military colleges with cheerleaders

12,553 Views | 74 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by dabo man
wbt5845
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Schools with MANDATORY corps membership and mandatory military service. No D&C cadets!

United States Military Academy - a REAL military school.

United States Naval Academy

United States Air Force Academies

And senior military colleges - some with corps bigger than A&M.

The Citadel

VPI

trueaggie2782
AG
Aren't these girls too old for you?!
batchuser
Go take a cold shower
financeag96
L
wbt5845
AG
Funny thing is - look at these Army girls:

Everyone of them will be CO's over A&M CTs in the coming years.
ME92
AG
Don't forget the VMI cheerleaders.

wbt5845
AG
ME92 said:

That cheerleader today.

Ol_Ag_02
AG
This is actually the best wbt OP ever.

Topical, hotties, not about stupid high school bands, and most importantly age appropriate.
ME92
AG
wbt5845 said:

ME92 said:

That cheerleader today.

Lovely young lady.

I'd have both pictures framed and on the mantal if she was my kid.
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
"Real" military schools?

A&M is a senior military college. And perhaps you should visit the MSC and revisit the list of Aggies that sacrificed their lives in service to our country and then tell their families they weren't "really" in the military.

" Everyone of them will be CO's over A&M CTs in the coming years."

Oh? That's interesting. I'll be sure to tell that to my fellow Aggie officers with West Pointers under their command.

Did a CT bang your girlfriend or something? Your post is not only moronic but incredibly pathetic. You're a complete loser.
Ol_Ag_02
AG
$240 Worth of Pudding said:

"Real" military schools?

A&M is a senior military college. And perhaps you should visit the MSC and revisit the list of Aggies that sacrificed their lives in service to our country and then tell their families they weren't "really" in the military.

Oh? That's interesting. I'll be sure to tell that to my fellow Aggie officers with West Pointers under their command.

Did a CT bang your girlfriend or something? Your post is not only moronic but incredibly pathetic. You're a complete loser.

Nobody is trashing actual service members.

A&M isn't a service academy and corps members aren't in the military.

LupinusTexensis
Apparently they don't get called CTs anymore
maroon barchetta
LupinusTexensis said:

Apparently they don't get called CTs anymore

They don't.
GarlandAg2012
AG

"Real" military schools?

I approve of OP for touching a nerve with this sensitive Nancy
AggieRob93
AG
OP posts drum and bugle corps threads. Talk about nancy....
maroon barchetta
ME92 said:

What's the backstory here?
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
Ol_Ag_02 said:

"Real" military schools?

Spare me the disingenuous semantic crap. You know exactly what the OP is trying to do and that's to disparage the Corps and the quality of the officers it produces.
wbt5845
AG
I did not type the word "corps" anywhere in my OP.

Me thinks the lady doth protest too much.
PatAg
AG
I think the post exists to point out a flaw in the reasoning behind 'no cheerleaders at Texas A&M', by pointing out the actual service academies all manage to have cheerleaders.
THE_CHOSEN_ONE
"Give me an army of West Point grads and we'll conduct drone attacks across the Middle East. Give me a handful of Fighting Texas Aggies and we'll wipe Islam off of the face of the Earth."

-Commander and Chief & Nobel Peace Prize winner Barack Obama
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
wbt5845 said:

I did not type the word "corps" anywhere in my OP.

Me thinks the lady doth protest too much.

Me thinks the pedophilic drum dork is an astonishing moron.
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
PatAg said:

I think the post exists to point out a flaw in the reasoning behind 'no cheerleaders at Texas A&M', by pointing out the actual service academies all manage to have cheerleaders.

It's clear what his point was. He could have made it without disparaging A&M which was point 1a of his post.
maroon barchetta
The point of his post was to troll.

It worked.

Got eeeeem.
Ol_Ag_02
AG

Ol_Ag_02 said:

"Real" military schools?

Spare me the disingenuous semantic crap. You know exactly what the OP is trying to do and that's to disparage the Corps and the quality of the officers it produces.

The Corps is a giant fraternity. Stop letting your nostalgia cloud your opinion.
Ol_Ag_02
AG
PatAg said:

Ding ding ding. That's the point of this OP. And it worked so well several can't even see they're making OPs point for him (I'm assuming that many of theses old CTs would pitch a fit about cheerleaders).

We should incorporate a screenshot of this thread on OPs tombstone, it might be the pinnacle of his internet career.
MouthBQ98
AG
It's been done before.
C@LAg
damn. a thread that actually has me on wbt's side for once.

end times are a'coming.
whoop1995
AG
In 2021, there are seven football teams without NFL cheerleading squads: the Bills, Cleveland Browns, Bears, Green Bay Packers, Los Angeles Chargers, NY Giants, and the Steelers.

The only team currently without traditional NBA dancers is the San Antonio Spurs

I collect ticket stubs! looking for a 1944 orange bowl and 1981 independence bowl ticket stub as well as Aggie vs tu stubs - 1926 and below, 1935-1937, 1939-1944, 1946-1948, 1950-1951, 1953, 1956-1957, 1959, 1960, 1963-1966, 1969-1970, 1972-1974, 1980-1981, 1983-1984, 1990, 2004, 2008, 2010
maroon barchetta
whoop1995 said:

In 2021, there are seven football teams without NFL cheerleading squads: the Bills, Cleveland Browns, Bears, Green Bay Packers, Los Angeles Chargers, NY Giants, and the Steelers.

The only team currently without traditional NBA dancers is the San Antonio Spurs

Charles Barkley explains why there are no suitable women to be NBA dancers in San Antonio.

HowdyTexasAggies
AG
Ol_Ag_02 said:

"Real" military schools?

Many Corps members are in fact in the military dumb ass.
JABQ04
AG
But the majority aren't. I don't even think 2 years of a branch ROTC are required anymore. You can go straight D&C as a fish and just wear a uniform to class, live in the dorms, and get up and do PT.
B-1 83
AG

PatAg said:

It's clear what his point was. He could have made it without disparaging A&M which was point 1a of his post.
Which hurt worse, the hook, line, or sinker you swallowed? Obviously you know nothing about the OP or his TAMU CORPS OF CADETS offspring.
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
Just cross-posted OP in the zoo

This needs to be heard and seen
-Ben There/R.C.
Tailgate88
AG
wbt5845 said:

Funny thing is - look at these Army girls:

Everyone of them will be CO's over A&M CTs in the coming years.

I am going to say this as nicely as possible. That is ridiculously inaccurate.
Sterling82
All of the above arguments aside what difference does any of the cheerleader nonsense make? Are we supposed to believe a few young girls doing gymnastics and holding up signs to yell on the sideline is going to rev up the crowd? Because whether high school or college they're usually ignored by everyone but an occasional camera man. This is among the dumbest crusades around...right up there with orange water coolers.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.