*****Official Dallas Stars 2023-2024 Season Thread*****

314,417 Views | 6129 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by FWAppraiser
TV Casualty
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Tksymm7 said:

I vote to keep Petrovic in the lineup.

Great call from Deboer to put him in. I don't know that the Stars would've won a 2 OT game with Nils out there.
Grapesoda2525
rather be fishing said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

Not going to let it go, but we beat 2 teams tonight (3 if you want to include Toronto).

Stars and stars fans should be pissed. Missed 2 minute delay of game on makar and waved off goal in first OT where makar pushed our guy into the avs goalie. League got to review it and they double down on the BS.

Someone deserves to be fired or at least taken out back and beaten the **** out. I wish the Stars wouldn't just let this kind of treatment go because they like the game result.

There's only so much you can do. It's going to be a comment in the presser and turn into a fine. It's really up to the League to actually own it and they won't.
Still got ****ed hard and dry by the refs and league with no lube or courtesy spit.
rather be fishing
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

rather be fishing said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

Not going to let it go, but we beat 2 teams tonight (3 if you want to include Toronto).

Stars and stars fans should be pissed. Missed 2 minute delay of game on makar and waved off goal in first OT where makar pushed our guy into the avs goalie. League got to review it and they double down on the BS.

Someone deserves to be fired or at least taken out back and beaten the **** out. I wish the Stars wouldn't just let this kind of treatment go because they like the game result.

There's only so much you can do. It's going to be a comment in the presser and turn into a fine. It's really up to the League to actually own it and they won't.
Still got ****ed hard and dry by the refs and league with no lube or courtesy spit.

Agreed. It's just lucky for them the series ended as it should have.
rather be fishing
AG
TV Casualty said:

Tksymm7 said:

I vote to keep Petrovic in the lineup.

Great call from Deboer to put him in. I don't know that the Stars would've won a 2 OT game with Nils out there.

Nils is not good enough to be playing in the NHL. He's got potential but not there. Very solid managerial decision.
FWAppraiser
AG
First Page Refresh
Page 176 of 176

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.