Drop #2 Ol' Sarge Collection

6,666 Views | 66 Replies | Last: 22 days ago by trouble
nereus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
nereus said:

greg.w.h said:

if you begged for Ol' Sarge and don't buy any, you likely will miss the opportunity. New products that are demanded in public forums and then not bought lead to fewer new products.
I don't think they can complain about the products not being sold. They are out of sizes in a lot of the shirts. Neither of my two favorite ones have my size available.
Replying to myself for other's information. Sizes available are different at different stores, Marron U, Aggieland Outfitters, 12th Man....so you might have some luck at a different site if you aren't finding what you want. I found one of the ones I wanted available at a different site.

They also don't have all of the same Ol' Sarge gear at each site. So you might want to check out the different sites to see your options.
gigem92
AG
Just an FYI, it looks like Aggieland Outfitters prices are a little less than Maroon U.

Not sure the shipping costs, so the difference may be made up there.

AO has a 1/4 zip for $74.99. Don't think it is the exact one that Maroon U has, but it is an Adidas and it has the baseball Ol' Sarge.
trouble
AG
ensign_beedrill said:

trouble said:

Not a bit surprised. I'm not buying any of it but others will.

Hey I saw some youth Sarge shirts at the park last night.

DAMNIT! MaroonU and AO aren't doing youth
BiochemAg97
AG
For those not wanting to pay the Adidas Logo mark up but still wanting a baseball ol sarge shirt, these are available at 12thmanshop.com. Just search for "ole sarge". Sorry Trouble, no youth sizes.

AgRyan04
Thanks, yeah, only smalls on that gray shirt unfortunately

But that's good to know it isn't an Adidas only logo....I bet we see it pop up again then!
Maroon U
trouble said:

ensign_beedrill said:

trouble said:

Not a bit surprised. I'm not buying any of it but others will.

Hey I saw some youth Sarge shirts at the park last night.

DAMNIT! MaroonU and AO aren't doing youth
Just wanted to respond to several youth size inquiries -- we were not given that option when we submitted our orders... we're always hoping that there is and have also provide that feedback plenty of times so that we can satisfied that customer need. Apologies, but out of our control when we are not printing our own Apparel, like we do at our other store, The Warehouse at C.C.Creations.
Maroon never looked so good. [url]maroonu.com[/url]
trouble
AG
Unfortunately, y'all aren't printing many of your new baseball designs at the Warehouse on youth sizes either. Every time I've asked in the last 3 seasons it's been "no youth sizes and we didn't know if we are going to have them"

Pretty disappointing for kids who just want the same shirts as their grownups.
pv
More coming soon?
Aggie Infantry
AG
Hang tight. One of two things may happen:
1. Prices will drop (clearance sales)
2. Wal-Mart and/or Academy will get knock off versions about 50% less

You can always make your own. A local embroidery or silk screen shop can recreate.
When the truth comes out, do not ask me how I knew.
Ask yourself why you did not.
Sean98
AG
Gyles Marrett said:

Know Your Enemy said:

The Weast Side of Kyle said:

Seriously! As an out of state Ag, I didn't even add anything to my cart to see what shipping would cost due to the insane prices.

Also, as someone who worked in custom apparel, this truly is highway robbery if you knew what it cost them to make these. This goes for most things at AO as well, but people are willing to pay it!

I was going to buy a Wade Taylor hat from them during basketball season but passed because of the ridiculous shipping prices.
Very true, but being adidas branded also greatly affects those prices.

Does the Adidas brand make it a better quality shirt? Because if not, want am I paying more to advertise for THEM? They should pay me to be a walking Adidas billboard.

Regular T-shirt w/Sarge: $30
Adidas branded T-shirt w/Sarge: $25

That's how it SHOULD be.
AgRyan04
And yet, here we are
Sean98
AG
AgRyan04 said:

And yet, here we are
Don't know if it's US-wide but I picked up a metric crap ton of shirts and shorts at my Kansas Academy yesterday. Big clearance. Most things $4-7 after being marked down twice + 50% off at the register.

Guess that's where I am.

Edit to say, Not Aggie gear. Just workout shorts. A pretty decent amount of UA stuff real cheap though. Got a fantastic 600 full UA puffy for $30 that was MSRP $150. Doesn't get cold enough for you guys/dolls to need puffy coats, but still...
NumeroUno
AG
Any suggestions on where to find the hat? I can't find it on MaroonU. Thanks
StinkyPinky
AG
BiochemAg97 said:

For those not wanting to pay the Adidas Logo mark up but still wanting a baseball ol sarge shirt, these are available at 12thmanshop.com. Just search for "ole sarge". Sorry Trouble, no youth sizes.

All sizes available of this morning if anyone is interested. Just ordered mine
Sean98
AG
And free shipping if you use their code
AgRyan04
Thank you, both!
aggiepaintrain
AG
I can't find the Peter Millar golfshirts anywhere
85AustinAg
AG
greg.w.h said:

if you begged for Ol' Sarge and don't buy any, you likely will miss the opportunity. New products that are demanded in public forums and then not bought lead to fewer new products.

And Ol' Sarge with a baseball bat is a near perfect icon for this year's team.
BS. Prices will come down and they'll learn they can't fleece us even for something we really like. Those prices are insane.
nereus
AG
aggiepaintrain said:

https://www.aggielandoutfitters.com/collections/baseball-ol-sarge/products/ol-sarge-tesseract-performance-jersey-polo?variant=45340254404825

https://www.aggielandoutfitters.com/collections/baseball-ol-sarge/products/ol-sarge-solid-performance-jersey-polo?variant=45340254863577

Are those what you are looking for? (I haven't seen online the ones with horizontal lines going across that someone posted they got at Olsen)
aggiepaintrain
AG
yes those are it, I need a coupon lol
75AG
AG
12thmanfootball said:

Discount for the LOL POORs like me???
LOL POORs have no need to enter Maroon U. It's not for your kind.
trouble
AG
Hell, neither is the Warehouse these days
Hornbeck
trouble said:

You can say that again, sister. It ain't for us townies…
Chrundle the Great
AG
@ captain tell us when the bootleg merch drops
aginlakeway
AG
nereus said:

aggiepaintrain said:

https://www.aggielandoutfitters.com/collections/baseball-ol-sarge/products/ol-sarge-tesseract-performance-jersey-polo?variant=45340254404825

https://www.aggielandoutfitters.com/collections/baseball-ol-sarge/products/ol-sarge-solid-performance-jersey-polo?variant=45340254863577

Are those what you are looking for? (I haven't seen online the ones with horizontal lines going across that someone posted they got at Olsen)

Those are good looking shirts!
Sean98
AG
They'd better be for $150!!
aginlakeway
AG
Sean98 said:

They'd better be for $150!!

I have a lot of PM stuff. All very high quality and long lasting.
Sean98
AG
I don't care if it's made of gold. I'll either F it up or get tired of it before then. I'm all for quality gear but might, MIGHT spend 1/3 of that for a golf polo.
aginlakeway
AG
Sean98 said:

I don't care if it's made of gold. I'll either F it up or get tired of it before then. I'm all for quality gear but might, MIGHT spend 1/3 of that for a golf polo.

Try a PM polo. You'll see. But to each his own ...

Of course, I ran country club pro shops for 6 years, so I MAY still have a hook up for buying PM at cost.
Ewok It Out08
AG
Are the hats still available?
ensign_beedrill
AG
trouble said:

I just go in and walk around and look at all the stuff. Like it's a museum. Can't take any of it home. Lol.
trouble
AG
I let the kids spend their "mad money" from my parents on a shirt or jersey every few months. Then I wait on the 50% off sale at the end of the year to load up on stuff for the next year.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.