Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

Pickled Quail Eggs

1,068 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 20 days ago by fav13andac1)c
vmiaptetr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm ashamed I waited until I was almost 40 to try these. I been missing out.
fav13andac1)c
AG
Preach!! A lot of people are grossed out by them, but I don't get that. Spread that (undeveloped) baby on a cracker with a little hot sauce and I'm in heaven. I can devour a whole jar in one sitting.
RM76
AG
MoreCushing4thePushing said:

I'm ashamed I waited until I was almost 40 to try these. I been missing out.
These are a treat for sure! Been eating them for 40 years at least.
Ornlu
AG
fav13andac1)c said:

Preach!! A lot of people are grossed out by them, but I don't get that. Spread that (undeveloped) baby on a cracker with a little hot sauce and I'm in heaven. I can devour a whole jar in one sitting.
People are grossed out by them because they can't think about the act of eating them without remembering the deadly-smell of the flatulence that they produce later. Pickled egg farts can simultaneously peel the paint off of a barn, fumigate an entire house full of termites, and revive a concussed linebacker.
ValleyRatAg
AG
Ornlu said:

fav13andac1)c said:

People are grossed out by them because they can't think about the act of eating them without remembering the deadly-smell of the flatulence that they produce later. Pickled egg farts can simultaneously peel the paint off of a barn, fumigate an entire house full of termites, and revive a concussed linebacker.
So what's the downside?
Ornlu
AG
I've just never found a downed linebacker in a painted barn full of termites. Seems like a solution in search of a problem?
fav13andac1)c
AG
Ornlu said:

I've just never found a downed linebacker in a painted barn full of termites. Seems like a solution in search of a problem?

How can I call myself a man if my farts aren't formidable?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.