*****Official Texas Rangers World Series Title Defense Thread***** [Staff Warning]

419,763 Views | 8367 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by DallasAg 94
Tksymm7
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Some of the younger teams/players (including the ACL and international leave) have really started to go recently.
KT 90
AG
Somebody on here was asking for a Bradford update the other day. Doesn't sound like it is happen long anytime soon:

DallasAg 94
For those interested in Olympic Swimming... otherwise disregard.

In the 400 IM, today:
UoKentucky swimmer Levi Sandidge finished 9th, just missing the Finals. Great kid, when I knew him. From Richardson, I believe he has set the UoK 400IM Record (and 1650 SCY). Great family. We used to car pool with them.

I also know the swimmer who finished 65, as well. More his dad, than the kid.

Johnston was a DNS. He swam the 400Fr yesterday finishing 3rd in the Finals. He'll likely swim the 800Fr tomorrow and I suspect was a healthy scratch today to focus on the 800Fr. That and the 1500Fr are likely his 2 best bets. He took a Red Shirt this year to focus on swimming and I believe he may have focused on Fr and not included Fly in his training.

Tomorrow in the 800Fr LCM:
Heat 3.4 Trey Dickey - A&M Swimmer from Richardson. I believe he is looking at Open Water Qualifying, as well.
Heat 3.6 Gio Linscheer - UofFlorida Swimmer from Richardson. Great kid. He was named after his uncle. His father and uncle were both swimmers for UoF and both Olympians.
Heat 6.8 Levi Sandidge - See above.
Heat 7.5 David Johnston - Sip who swam for RACE

First Page Refresh
Page 240 of 240

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.