FS Honda Northstar 13000 watt generator

1,447 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 27 days ago by rancher1953
rancher1953
How long do you want to ignore this user?
For sale Honda Northstar 13000 watt generator was purchased during the big freeze a couple of years ago. Has only been started monthly to keep ready when needed. The generator was purchased at Northern Tool and is a 13000 Surge watts 10,500 continuous watts powered by a commercial Honda GX630 engine. If interested email me at elox05@yahoo.com and I will try to send photos. Im located in the Bellville/Sealy area but I was lucky and had no damage or power outage. Asking $1800

https://www.northerntool.com/products/northstar-portable-generator-with-honda-gx630-ohv-engine-13-000-surge-watts-10-500-rated-watts-electric-start-carb-compliant-165606
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
We ran this same setup all over the gulf coast doing testing. It is a workhorse. Loud as heck, but it puts out plenty of juice and dealt with neglect, cheap gas, and sitting out in all weather just fine.
allMondjoy
Do you trade for high dollar fertilzed riund bales?
1agswitchin4lanes
AG
allMondjoy said:

Do you trade for high dollar fertilzed riund bales?
rancher1953
Still Available if anyone needs a good low hour unit. I can also be reached by text at 713-540-6902
rancher1953
Just looked at the hour meter has only 17.5 hrs. Purchased in 2021 after freeze
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.