Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

need help with my TRX system

471 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 19 days ago by GeorgiAg
GeorgiAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I just can't figure it out. I'm finding it really difficult to use. Band lengths seem to be fine. Any thoughts?

BQ04
AG
Love the TRX. I went from resistance training with weights to TRX and other body weight / calisthenics.

It was extremely difficult at first because you are incorporating so many stabilizer muscles (especially core), but once you get the hang of it you can become pretty creative.

Youtube is your friend for learning / creating workouts.
AggieOO
obligatory, you have to move the dog out of the way. which i believe is the joke.

but seriously,... The more aggressive the angle, the harder the exercise. Strap length completely depends on the exercise. I love my TRX bands. Plenty of youtube videos out there to help out.
GeorgiAg
AG
Yes, it's a joke. There is also a little Jack Russell and a cat that get in the way. The fat dog is sweet but is the worst for a workout room. He gets annoyed when you try to move him around.

But I am finally starting to like the TRX. I didn't at first. Youtube videos help, but I really like these posters that I put on the wall for quick reference and it reminds me of exercises. TRX is especially good when you are short on time and don't want to be loading/unloading the bar all the time

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0914XYRL9/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1&psc=1
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.