Key Allegro Bridge Update

18,530 Views | 142 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by Emotional Support Cobra
drmwvr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Had dinner at KAYC last night. I'm not against the fee as I am sure they get quite a few last minute cancellations (especially during the busy summer season). They are pretty good about having a table ready when you reserved, meaning that they don't over book, so the fee is a mechanism to allow them to not have to do so.
YouBet
AG
Brush Country Ag said:

YouBet said:

Brush Country Ag said:

We don't go nearly as often due to a variety of things….price being only one of them.

Wife informed me they have also implemented a $25 charge per head if you don't cancel your reservation at least 24 hours out.

I've eaten at five star restaurants that weren't that aggressive.

I told my bunch that this isn't River Oaks, Highland Park or Alamo Heights….its Rockport, Tx. Not caring for the attitude there.

Must reflect all of the new money since Harvey. Some of the houses here now....good lord. Not that our house isn't nice either but there are some absolute mansions that have gone in lately.
Emotional Support Cobra
AG
In SA, we took visitors to dinner at Tejas Rodeo and the steakhouse takes a $50 reservation deposit which is refunded on your bill if you don't cancel. $50!!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.