Houston
Sponsored by

GC for HLSR

5,316 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 14 days ago by GrayMatter
Psycho Bunny
How long do you want to ignore this user?
RK said:

Quote:

A sgt I knew, was arrested at Herman Park offering BJ's exchange for money or drugs.
that's insane.

like...where...specifically...was this taking place?
I don't know, just wonder around Herman Park asking to give a BJ for money or drugs. Of course it didn't work to well for the sgt.
Americans new motto
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate
Sea Speed
AG
Psycho Bunny said:

RK said:

Quote:

A sgt I knew, was arrested at Herman Park offering BJ's exchange for money or drugs.
that's insane.

I don't know, just wonder around Herman Park asking to give a BJ for money or drugs. Of course it didn't work to well for the sgt.

This time....
Texaggie7nine
Psycho Bunny said:

RK said:

Quote:

that's insane.

What if you have drugs or money and want a BJ? Do you just wonder around Herman asking people to give you one?

(disclaimer for Catch: we are just joking around and not actually looking for places to get BJs for drugs and money so your expertise is not needed )
7nine
bigjag19
AG
His expertise is always needed
Madman
AG
George Costanza ?
Booma94
AG
Psycho Bunny said:

Texaggie7nine said:

I'm continually amazed at how many intelligent men who are capable of being successful attys, high up police, ect fall for such stupid traps.
You would be amazed at the stupid reasons, cops get busted for illegal activity.

A sgt I knew, was arrested at Herman Park offering BJ's exchange for money or drugs. Off duty HPD officer made the arrest when he was approached by the sgt.
One of 2 possiblities:

1. He was extremely unlucky and got caught the very first time he attempted this.

2. He had done it previously and gotten away with it so he gave it another shot.

I'm doubtful it was option 1.
GrayMatter
AG
Texaggie7nine said:

I'm continually amazed at how many intelligent men who are capable of being successful attys, high up police, ect fall for such stupid traps.
Not thinking with the right head that's how. Won't be the first time nor the last.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.