Migrant measles exploding in Chicago

7,214 Views | 101 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by jja79
zag213004
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Brother Shamus said:

Covid was never deadly.

Such an absolute statement. 1 person dying from covid completely invalidates your statement.

People died from covid. Period. People would have died from covid without significant medical treatment or intervention. Period. Any person who worked in the covid ward at a hospital would confirm that

It's fair to argue to the amounts it was deadly but Stop with this revisionist history that covid was never deadly. That is factually untrue
El Gallo Blanco
KidDoc said:

peacedude said:

Do a Brave, DuckDG, or Google search using 600+15000+Amish+Autism as the "keywords." The largest study I found includes thousands of Amish and non-Amish people who were interviewed across numerous states in the NE.

Result: 1/600 non-Amish are born with Autism; 1/15,000 Amish are born with Autism.

Reason? I don't know, but I'd consider: 1) Past alcohol/tobacco consumption by the mom/dad, or 2) Vaccines.
Even if there was a risk of autism with vaccines I would take an autistic child over a dead child.

Just my opinion though.

Same. Again, my child is fully vaccinated, outside of HPV… but even bringing up concerns that POSSIBLY there could be a slightly elevated risk to getting a large host of vaccines (with toxins and foreign metals) at a very young age gets you labeled a paranoid "antivaxxer". I just feel like the "vaccines could never ever have adverse effects on a small % of the population, you're crazy" crowd aren't being entirely honest necessarily.

Also, I genuinely do not blame a single individual for losing a lot of faith and trust in the medical and scientific community in recent years. I used to pretty much blindly trust every doctor and medical professional. My eyes have been opened and I don't know if I can ever trust them again. Idiot masked doctors and nurses were hounding my 5mo pregnant wife to get the vaccine, knowing she had recovered from Covid like 5-6 months prior. They looked at us like we were crazy or stupid for politely declining. At the time the cdc wasn't even recommending it for children under 14 if I remember correctly…I'm damn sure not going to expose my unborn baby to it. F'n idiots.
cecil77
AG
KidDoc said:

cecil77 said:

"migrant" is an honorable term - traditionally applied to farm field workers who "migrate" with the crops. North in the summer, south in the winter.

People coming into a country are "immigrants" and they come into the country either illegally or legally, there is no other choice.

An "alien" is a person residing in the country other than their home country who is not a naturalized citizen.

They changed from "illegal alien" to "illegal immigrant" to "migrant" in an attempt to normalize ignoring immigration laws.

And ALL the media seemed to move to the term at the same time.

The main benefit of HPV vaccination for hetero boys is not getting it and spreading it to their future wife and it is also a very common cause of oral cancers due to (male on female specifically) oral sex. But it is for sure an individual decision. Men who have sex with men are by far the highest risk group for HPV related cancers.

Uhhh. OK. What does that have to do with my pistm
Ags4DaWin
zag213004 said:

Brother Shamus said:

Covid was never deadly.

Such an absolute statement. 1 person dying from covid completely invalidates your statement.

People died from covid. Period. People would have died from covid without significant medical treatment or intervention. Period. Any person who worked in the covid ward at a hospital would confirm that

It's fair to argue to the amounts it was deadly but Stop with this revisionist history that covid was never deadly. That is factually untrue

COVID was as deadly as the flu.

There. Statistically true.
Ags4DaWin
peacedude said:

Do a Brave, DuckDG, or Google search using 600+15000+Amish+Autism as the "keywords." The largest study I found includes thousands of Amish and non-Amish people who were interviewed across numerous states in the NE.

Result: 1/600 non-Amish are born with Autism; 1/15,000 Amish are born with Autism.

Reason? I don't know, but I'd consider: 1) Past alcohol/tobacco consumption by the mom/dad, or 2) Vaccines.

The incidence of autism increases dramatically with the age of the mother at the time of conception. There is some positive correlation with the age of the father but it's not nearly as strong as it is with the age of the mother.

The biggest correlation between autism and any factor is the age of the mother.

I am betting the Amish are starting having kids when the woman is 25 and younger, the optimal age for female fertility.

A 2010 study found that mothers over 40 have a 51% higher risk of having a child with autism than mothers 25 to 29, and a 77% higher risk than mothers under 25. Another study found that the risk of autism increases by approximately 40% for the oldest maternal age category, and by 50% for the oldest paternal age category

Western women are having children older and older.

And the effects are not good.

Once again feminism shows that it is ****ty for all of society.
peacedude
AG
What's to say it wasn't the 40+ women having fun and getting drunk (+ smoking to stay thin) in their 20's and 30's...only to quit that crap in their late 30's while settling down and considering kids?

That's why I put it as #1 (ahead of vaccines) as a possible cause of Autism.

Age might be a cause, for sure, but I think poisoning yourself for years is a more likely cause of birth defects of all kinds.
Ags4DaWin
Sure....exposing yourself to cancerous agents that can affect the quality of the genetic material in the egg cpuld be a causative factor.

However with autism the issue doesn't appear to be that there were significant genetic mutations or chromosomal abnormalities as say with Down Syndrome but rather changes in brain development which is a separate issue and influenced by how genes expression is altered. The genes themselves are intact.

The most likely cause is that the age and biochemistry of the mother, specifically the hormones during gestation significantly alter fetal brain development.

We know that the hormones coursing through a mother's body during gestation affects gene expression.

We also know that hormone levels for women change dramatically post 35.

Regarding smoking and alcohol....my question would be- if they were potential causative factors then why don't we see the incidence of autism more widespread historically when rates of smoking and alcohol intake especially during pregnancy were significantly higher?
peacedude
AG
We both blew right past the most likely cause of all (nowadays)...processed foods, GMO's and pesticides.

I was diagnosed with Asperger's decades ago, which is why I always think smoking is a primary cause (my mom smoked for eight years before she had me @ 25).
SociallyConditionedAg
AG
Measles is nothing to worry about.
Stonegateag85
I don't think those three are the case either. Kids ate a lot ****tier when I was young. We used to have all kinds of cereal loaded with sugars and whatever, we also had happy meals and pizza all the time.

Your second point is purely anecdotal. My mother smoked before she had me. I came out fine. I don't think anyone can really pinpoint the cause of genetic abnormality, we can assume.
peacedude
AG
Stonegateag85 said:

I don't think those three are the case either. Kids ate a lot ****tier when I was young. We used to have all kinds of cereal loaded with sugars and whatever, we also had happy meals and pizza all the time.

Your second point is purely anecdotal. My mother smoked before she had me. I came out fine. I don't think anyone can really pinpoint the cause of genetic abnormality, we can assume.
In my first post, I said "I don't know" the cause, and have thrown out several possibilities.

As it stands, I still don't know the cause, but I do find it interesting that the biggest study done w/r to Amish vs. non-Amish was a 1/15,000 vs. 1/600 ratio.

I dunno...maybe women are more stressed in our world vs theirs? Stress leads to all kinds of bad things.
KidDoc
AG
SociallyConditionedAg said:

136k deaths in 2024 mostly kids.

https://www.gavi.org/vaccineswork/new-data-shows-staggering-increase-measles-deaths-worldwide
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
OnlyForNow
AG
So would you recommend the HPV vax for a boy before or after puberty?
YouBet
AG
KidDoc said:

https://www.gavi.org/vaccineswork/new-data-shows-staggering-increase-measles-deaths-worldwide

We completely shut down the country, destroyed lives, and experimented with 1984 as a handbook over a virus that had zero impact to children.

But totally cool with open borders letting in illegals who carry diseases that kill children.
agent-maroon
AG
Quote:

We completely shut down the country, destroyed lives, and experimented with 1984 as a handbook over a virus that had zero impact to children.

But totally cool with open borders letting in illegals who carry diseases that kill children.
Well, sure... you can say it that way and it's totally true. But if you look at it from the perspective of widespread election fraud and promoting perpetual one-party rule, then it all makes perfect sense.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
YouBet
AG
agent-maroon said:

Quote:

Well, sure... you can say it that way and it's totally true. But if you look at it from the perspective of widespread election fraud and promoting perpetual one-party rule, then it all makes perfect sense.

This too.
SociallyConditionedAg
AG
KidDoc said:

You believe those manipulated stats?
Stonegateag85
It's probably a myriad of those factors. It's such a small and controlled population it's hard to assess really. It is interesting though.
richardag
KidDoc said:

…,,, (removed to save space)
I was waiting on the Novovax COVID vaccine but it wasn't approved before I was required to get the "shot" in order to travel to the BVI. What pisses me off is it was available internationally long before in the U.S.

The mRNA shots IMHO are not vaccines and the Pharmaceutical companies lied about their effectiveness, the potential for cells to continue producing the spike proteins long after their initial evidence. I believe mRNA shots should be banned completely until one hell of a lot more research is done.

The definition of a vaccine should be rolled back to its original.
The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, the public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt.
People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.
Ags4DaWin
peacedude said:

Stonegateag85 said:

In my first post, I said "I don't know" the cause, and have thrown out several possibilities.

As it stands, I still don't know the cause, but I do find it interesting that the biggest study done w/r to Amish vs. non-Amish was a 1/15,000 vs. 1/600 ratio.

I dunno...maybe women are more stressed in our world vs theirs? Stress leads to all kinds of bad things.

I think there COULD be a correlation between "forever" chemicals that are in our bodies as a result of the kinds of plastics we package our food in and autism

Most of these forever plastics heavily mimic hormones like estrogen and could be responsible for altering gene expression and thus brain development.

With aspergers and autism there are no genetic mutations causing these things.

But which genes get expressed and how heavily they are expressed alters the development of organs and thus the brain.

So it would be caused by chemicals and hormones in the body of the mother that get transferred to the fetus while it's gestation.

Smoking DURING pregnancy could affect autism as could alcohol....but as I said before if that were the case, Cases of autism would have been much higher in the 20'-60's when women smoked and drank pretty heavily during pregnancy

FETAL ACOHOL SYNDROME is a great example of altered gene expression caused by alcohol. That person's genes are normal, so when the person with FAS has a child the child will not have the symptoms of FAS unless that person ALSO drinks while pregnant.
KidDoc
AG

KidDoc said:

Absolutely. Measles has a very specific clinical presentation- unlike most other respiratory pathogens that have significant overlap.
SociallyConditionedAg
AG
KidDoc said:

KidDoc said:

Absolutely. Measles has a very specific clinical presentation- unlike most other respiratory pathogens that have significant overlap.

The save people that fed us the COVID lies fed us the lies about all vaccines. Measles is a mild disease for most kids and the vaccines are more of a risk than the vaccines that don't work anyway.
agracer
AG
KidDoc said:

agracer said:

KidDoc said:

El Gallo Blanco said:

KidDoc said:

I find the anti-vax people very interesting. It is an odd mix of far left and far right families- some very educated some uneducated. These same families come running into clinic for help when their kid is sick but refuse to protect them with safe and effective proven vaccines against diseases that we have no treatment for.

I think a lot of them are scared given the correlation between vaccine battery rollout in more recent decades and increase in autism. It may be wrong, it may be ignorant, but are RFK and others like him just making up the notion that there has been a significant increase in autism cases since these rollouts? How many vaccines are there now? Why are we giving children HPV vaccines to little kids? Do you blindly trust big pharma after Covid? Or just when it comes to traditional vaccines?

Our child is vaccinated, but I do wonder if there is a slightly greater risk of autism if you get all of these vaccines as a baby. What if it's just a 1-2% increase in risk? Is that not significant?

There is no known increase risk of autism with vaccines. The increase in autism is largely due to increased screening and broadening the scope of the diagnosis. I have a lot of unvaccinated autistic patients.
. If that were true why are the numbers are up among young children but not 35+ adults?
Because the kids are born with it. You don't develop autism suddenly it is something that becomes apparent around 12-18 months of age. You don't have teens becoming autistic either.
If there is an increase in screening, then my point was that screening was lacking 30-years ago and some autistic kids were not diagnosed. So those kids slipped thru the cracks. But now that we have better screening, why aren't we seeing more 35+ yr old adults get diagnosed that slipped thru the crack 30 years ago? Even with mild forms of autism?
Gilligan
AG
techno-ag said:

Gilligan said:

KidDoc said:

I find the anti-vax people very interesting. It is an odd mix of far left and far right families- some very educated some uneducated. These same families come running into clinic for help when their kid is sick but refuse to protect them with safe and effective proven vaccines against diseases that we have no treatment for.
Question:

The list of vaccines when I was born, 1967, is a tad shorter than the list of vaccines available today.

Do we need that many more vaccines?
I think the shingles one and that HPV one are good. Maybe the pneumonia one. But IANAD.
The HPV one ruined a young lady we know life. She's been "sick" since taking it. I think she's going on seven years of being a non-functional adult. I am sure she's in a small percentile, but seeing it first hand is impactful.
Madagascar
AG
KidDoc said:

What's most interesting is when people who claim to be medical professionals don't bother to understand the mechanism of action, ingredients, or even the full adverse event profile of what they inject into their patients.

But hey, let's just keep handing out SIDS and Autism like candy?
KidDoc
AG

KidDoc said:

KidDoc said:

The save people that fed us the COVID lies fed us the lies about all vaccines. Measles is a mild disease for most kids and the vaccines are more of a risk than the vaccines that don't work anyway.
Measles has been shown over 4 decades to be 96% effective. I get you are mad about the COVID vaccine disaster but to project that out to well proven vaccines is something I suggest your work on.
KidDoc
AG
Madagascar said:

KidDoc said:

What's most interesting is when people who claim to be medical professionals don't bother to understand the mechanism of action, ingredients, or even the full adverse event profile of what they inject into their patients.

I am fully aware of the ingredients and mechanisms of action of the childhood vaccines. In fact I teach that very topic at Texas A&M Medical school as well as in practice. There is no way I would spiritually or intellectually advise vaccination unless I truly believed the risk was far lower than the benefit.

Note that front line peds don't get any money from vaccination. We are literally the only medical profession trying to put ourselves out of business by preventing visits and hospital stays.

But if you think your child's doctor is trying to kill or disable your child I suggest you find a new one.
KidDoc
AG
Gilligan said:

techno-ag said:

Gilligan said:

KidDoc said:

Question:

The list of vaccines when I was born, 1967, is a tad shorter than the list of vaccines available today.

Do we need that many more vaccines?
I think the shingles one and that HPV one are good. Maybe the pneumonia one. But IANAD.
The HPV one ruined a young lady we know life. She's been "sick" since taking it. I think she's going on seven years of being a non-functional adult. I am sure she's in a small percentile, but seeing it first hand is impactful.
Autoimmune disease is sadly common in teen girls and has always been known. Sadly vaccine can sometimes but the trigger. I have not personally seen a case triggered by vaccine but it is certainly within reasonable concern for that population and family history of autoimmune disease should be considered in the vaccine decision.
Ags4DaWin
Madagascar said:

KidDoc said:

There is zero link between autism and SIDS and vaccination.

The jerk who claimed autism and vaccines were linked was shown to have falsified his data because he had an alternate vaccine development project he was trying to sell to big pharma.

And this is coming from someone who advised his father and wife to risk losing their jobs over not taking the COVID vaccine.
Ags4DaWin

KidDoc said:

Measles used to be one of the prime killers and maimers of children prior to the vaccinations.

You need to go back and study some history if you don't think Measles was a major problem for children.
bangobango
AG
KidDoc said:

Madagascar said:

KidDoc said:

I am fully aware of the ingredients and mechanisms of action of the childhood vaccines. In fact I teach that very topic at Texas A&M Medical school as well as in practice. There is no way I would spiritually or intellectually advise vaccination unless I truly believed the risk was far lower than the benefit.

Note that front line peds don't get any money from vaccination. We are literally the only medical profession trying to put ourselves out of business by preventing visits and hospital stays.

But if you think your child's doctor is trying to kill or disable your child I suggest you find a new one.

Pfft. What does an actual doctor know? I got YouTube and Google, baby!
jja79
AG
How many in the US?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.