Nearly 100 General Officers Send Letter of Israel Support to Biden

1,281 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 14 days ago by APHIS AG
LMCane
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Senior American Commanders around the World support Israel

Given our experience as retired American military leaders, we are very concerned about the security impacts of increasingly strained U.S.-Israel ties as Israel becomes a growing source of domestic division. We therefore feel compelled to declare that a strong Israel is vital to the United States national security, and it is imperative that America unequivocally stand by this indispensable ally.

Amid surging antisemitism in America and the world, following the largest one-day loss of innocent Jewish life since the Holocaust, U.S. support for the only Jewish state should be clear, unwavering, and not conditioned. The benefits of this partnership for the American people and this important region are many, and too valuable, to forsake.

America must support Israel as it restores its security, shattered on October 7, against Iran and its terrorist proxies in Gaza, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, and Yemen that all seek to destroy the Jewish state. These forces are also enemies of the United States and everything we stand for. This Iranian-backed axis of terror, as well as other adversaries and allies around the world, are watching closely to see whether the United States will stand by one of its closest allies fighting in self-defense, even when the going gets tough.

Against these barbaric enemies, Israel stands on the front lines of the fight for civilization, the lone stable, democratic American ally in a critical, yet tumultuous, region. Israel is a visceral part of the West with its liberal democracy, ethnically diverse population, and support for individual rights. Even in facing adversaries who respect neither the laws of war nor human life, we believe Israel has fought in accordance with the laws of armed conflict.

Outside the United States, Israel arguably has the most innovative economy in the world. It is a leader in nearly all the key technologies that will determine whether the global balance of power in the 21st-century continues to favor U.S.-led forces of freedom and democracy.

Israel also has one of the most capable militaries and intelligence services in the world, to America's benefit. Our militaries work hand in glove, sharing intelligence and military lessons, and co-developing cutting-edge defense technologies. More than any other American ally, Israel has always sought to defend itself by itself. Still, U.S. forces recently helped defend Israel against an Iranian onslaught. Israel's military and intelligence services have also often protected U.S. soldiers and citizens and provided critical intelligence.
Ellis Wyatt
Biden makes political decisions, not tactical decisions. He does not care.
normalhorn
ttu_85
Ellis Wyatt said:

He doesn't have the intelligence to understand. A handful of emotionally driven far left so called advisors is all he can understand.

Biden is the worst thing to ever happen to the US.
normalhorn
At this rate, any Jewish American supporting and voting for this turd to remain in power needs to admit that they're sealing the fate of the next generation of Jews, and possibly their own.

Democrats ONLY want the Jewish money and votes. If the voting block didn't have the financial resources, they'd allow intifada to morph into all-out eradication of Jews, since it's beyond obvious that Biden's overlords will pick Islam over Judaism 12 times out of 10. Currently, it's just pesky Constitutional laws that have kept them from doing so.
...take it easy on me, I'm a normal horn
Logos Stick
Biden read it, laughed, then pooped his britches.
Ellis Wyatt
ttu_85 said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

He doesn't have the intelligence to understand
Oh, I know. He isn't making any decisions. Not even what flavor pudding he will eat.
Cen-Tex
AG
The IRS will be visiting them soon
zephyr88
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

Biden makes political decisions, not tactical decisions.
Biden doesn't make ANY decisions.

Message sent to the wrong person.
Ag87H2O
AG

I'm sure the press will make a big deal about this just like they did the letter signed by 51 former intelligence officers when they wrote the letter discrediting the Hunter Biden laptop story.

I won't hold my breath.

normalhorn
One of the silliest points of contention of liberals choosing to side with Islam is that, given the chance, the Liberal sacred cow (i.e. lgbtq) would be first up on the chopping block. Muslims hate themselves some homosexuals.

I think it's safe to assume that if you're gay, you'd be in MUCH safer hands with an Israeli-friendly US than a Muslim-friendly US govt.
...take it easy on me, I'm a normal horn
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
Maroon Dawn
AG
But have they considered that doing the right thing might lose Biden some votes? You can see the quandary he's in! -Leftist
Viper16
AG
The irony is that most of those general officers probably voted for the demented Biden over Trump!
FT

LOL!
#FJB

Ultra-MAGA Cultist :-))

Lex Talionis Trump 2024
BuddysBud
AG
ttu_85 said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

He doesn't have the intelligence to understand. A handful of emotionally driven far left so called advisors is all he can understand.

Biden is the worst thing to ever happen to the US.

At least we don't have mean tweets.
APHIS AG
Q; How does a Democrat see the military?

A: As a very expendable commodity.

That is why a vast number of veterans are homeless but illegals are given free housing, money, food, and other support.

That is why the VA has been ordered to treat illegals in preference to veterans.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.