Check out the Zigy, latest EV for urban congestion

4,934 Views | 76 Replies | Last: 14 days ago by boulderaggie
bmks270
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
techno-ag
AG
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
BonfireNerd04
techno-ag said:

BonfireNerd04 said:

techno-ag said:

On the drawing board atm, but this represents the mindset of some urban planners. Make cars really really small, uncomfortable, and inconvenient.

Cars will always be inconvenient when there are thousands of them in one place. If you want to drive everywhere, then don't live in a city.
Enjoy your new Zigy, comrade.

Communism is when small cars.
2023NCAggies
Thunderstruck xx said:

I seem to recall that America has an obesity epidemic.
This car company is owned by Ozempic
techno-ag
AG
BonfireNerd04 said:

techno-ag said:

BonfireNerd04 said:

techno-ag said:

On the drawing board atm, but this represents the mindset of some urban planners. Make cars really really small, uncomfortable, and inconvenient.

Cars will always be inconvenient when there are thousands of them in one place. If you want to drive everywhere, then don't live in a city.
Enjoy your new Zigy, comrade.

Communism is when small cars.
Pretty much. You seen the Trabant? Enameled cardboard side panels. 13 year waiting list, and they were glad to get one.
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
bmc13
AG
bmks270 said:

Just get a golf cart.

Too many regulations probably make them not compliant for roads so people conceive of these dumb mini-cars that aren't any more functional.

this. i wouldn't mind living in a golf cart neighborhood with a grocery store. then have my truck for everything else.
boulderaggie
AG
When you're living alone in a 15 minute city, you won't be needing anything else.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.