Jewish student beaten unconscious by Palestinian terrorists at ucla

10,085 Views | 79 Replies | Last: 13 days ago by i is smart
45-70Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Truly unreal. How this city has turned into the mess it is really blows the mind.
80sGeorge
AG
Missing context of the entire incident but that's terrible.

With it being finals time or close to it I can imagine some the families of kids suing ucla. This poor girl possibly has a criminal complaint
Waffledynamics
AG
At this point I don't feel too sorry for people like this unless they're right of center. They've been warned time and time again.

How much violence is it going to take for people to get upset enough to start voting for law and order and to kick these asshats out that commit this violence?
Ag87H2O
AG
Biden and these blue state Democrats and university administrators better get this crap under control or it's going to continue to fester until something truly tragic happens.

This is what progressive left Marxist leadership gets you. Pay attention American voters, the Democrats are telling you exactly who they are.
Ags4DaWin
The Jews in the US voted for this.

They need to see the truth about the people they have aligned with and at this point maybe it's the only way for them to see it.

She doesn't deserve this. And It's ****ing sad that individuals have to suffer like this. But that is the nature of the world we live in.
Velvet Jones
AG
nm
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Unrelated, but how is wearing a Keffiyeh not cultural appropriation? Can whites wear American Indian headdresses if they are protesting the Florida State Seminoles mascot?
Jack Squat 83
AG
Definitely Not A Cop said:

Unrelated, but how is wearing a Keffiyeh not cultural appropriation? Can whites wear American Indian headdresses if they are protesting the Florida State Seminoles mascot?

Pretty sure that would be a hate crime.
Pretty sure most of you don’t know me.
Martin Cash
AG
80sGeorge said:

Missing context of the entire incident but that's terrible.

With it being finals time or close to it I can imagine some the families of kids suing ucla. This poor girl possibly has a criminal complaint
Ya think?????
digging tunnels
AG
And that's why Abbott brings in more officers so crap like this doesn't happen
Jason C.
AG
digging tunnels said:

So weird for the ex-AG and ex-Supreme Court Justice of Texas to say he's sending in police….to stop antisemitism. A little viewpoint discrimination-y. This whole thing is so weird. Alliances all over the place.
GE
AG
Jason C. said:

digging tunnels said:

So weird for the ex-AG and ex-Supreme Court Justice of Texas to say he's sending in police….to stop antisemitism. A little viewpoint discrimination-y. This whole thing is so weird. Alliances all over the place.
What else would the police be needed for in this? Only one side is violent.
Waffledynamics
AG
Definitely Not A Cop said:

Unrelated, but how is wearing a Keffiyeh not cultural appropriation?
It's (D)ifferent.

Claims of cultural appropriation are only for you, not them.
annie88
AG
Biden's America is a sick place to be.

ShaggySLC
annie88 said:

Kinda looks like kidnapping
aggiez03
AG
I hope she fully recovers, but...

I bet she and her parents continue to vote for Newsome and all the Democrats.
El Hombre Mas Guapo
AG
I'd wait for them to lock arms and give the biggest one a 3 piece. Outnumber somebody but leave your guard totally open while getting in their face. You could probably punch 2+ at a time with a nice hook. Not like you'd actually have to connect all that hard to break that glass chain.
ProgN
It sucks it happened in commie Kali, It would please me very much if they were to attack a CCW person and she/he neutralized the threat(s), permanently.
FriscoKid
AG
ProgN said:

It sucks it happened in commie Kali, It would please me very much if they were to attack a CCW person and she/he neutralized the threat(s), permanently.

The county and the world was doing better under Trump. There is a reason why he's facing 1000 years in prison on multiple charges in multiple courts.
Hubert J. Farnsworth
annie88 said:

UCLA, and all of the other schools that have allowed harassment, should be sued into oblivion along with all of those POS protesters.
Urban Ag
AG
aggiez03 said:

I hope she fully recovers, but...

I bet she and her parents continue to vote for Newsome and all the Democrats.
Maybe they will

But we are at a crossroads right now. We can point and laugh and remind them they voted for this, and that is fair.

Or we can have empathy and offer them a better solution/way forward. This is the smart choice for conservatism.

We need to welcome them in to the big tent. Our way is the only way. American Jews are much safer living among white Christian men, particularly in Texas and and the south. That is just a fact. We in fact are the tolerant, giving, and peaceful.

The American left is absolutely nut job crazy and violent. We need to reach out.

Urban Ag
AG
Hubert J. Farnsworth said:

annie88 said:

UCLA, and all of the other schools that have allowed harassment, should be sued into oblivion along with all of those POS protesters.
YES. LAWFARE THEM ALL. SUE THEM ALL.
Thunderstruck xx
annie88 said:

That is some sick nazi brownshirt **** they're doing at ucla. Wow, the left showing their true colors.
Ol Rock
AG
This is aweful and should never be allowed. I cannot understand how our governments are so feckless and we and allow such atrocities.

Then I remember that the majority of Jews and muslims and minorities voted for this disaster; not once but over and over and over again for decades.

Maybe try a different approach here and there to balance out the radical Democrats.
Logos Stick
Keep voting Dem!
milner79
Ag87H2O said:

Biden and these blue state Democrats and university administrators better get this crap under control or it's going to continue to fester until something truly tragic happens.

This is what progressive left Marxist leadership gets you. Pay attention American voters, the Democrats are telling you exactly who they are.

Coming this summer to a political convention near you ...
fc2112
OP kinda looks like October 7.

I guess that's just what "Palestinians" do.
ts5641
Where have we seen this before? Trying to think, there was some point in recent history where Jews were beaten and killed in broad daylight. When was that??
Saltwater Assassin
AG
I don't give a damn how these people (the jews) voted. This is still America & this terrorist bull#%!* should not be tolerated here. Full ******* stop.

These "protestors" are openly supporting (& now engaging in) terrorism. There should be a group of Marines stomping the stupid out of them yesterday. Screw the universities & what they want; these people are terrorists & should have their heads kicked in as such.

Do right and bear the consequences. -Sam Houston
Agthatbuilds
Ucla went crazy last night

Raiderjay
Where the hell was law enforcement???? Way to go California.
[b][raiderjay, you need to come up to the front of the bus where I can see you in this giant mirror above my steering wheel. -Staff][/b]
JohnnyStatueNow
AG
Stayed up until about 3 am watching UCLA last night. Campus police were there the entire time and just stood on steps and watched. Did absolutely nothing. Eventually, actual law enforcement showed up, but they just kind of built a perimeter and stood there. Not sure if they ever went in. There were some definite Bear Jews not putting up with this anymore last night. It was quite entertaining.
And UCLA is probably going to get sued into oblivion for letting all this occur.
HumpitPuryear
AG
I see a dozen or so people scuffing and an army of people with cell phones and cameras. There's as much scuffling amongst the phone and camera people trying to get a good shot.
Highway6
AG
JohnnyStatueNow said:

Stayed up until about 3 am watching UCLA last night. Campus police were there the entire time and just stood on steps and watched. Did absolutely nothing. Eventually, actual law enforcement showed up, but they just kind of built a perimeter and stood there. Not sure if they ever went in. There were some definite Bear Jews not putting up with this anymore last night. It was quite entertaining.
And UCLA is probably going to get sued into oblivion for letting all this occur.
You can bet the law suites will fly after this. But because this is being enabled, it's almost like they WANT something really bad to happen.
Raiderjay
They should have shut this thing down after the Jewish girl was beaten unconscious…… it was a powder keg…
[b][raiderjay, you need to come up to the front of the bus where I can see you in this giant mirror above my steering wheel. -Staff][/b]
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.