Trump indicted over classified documents

209,183 Views | 3433 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by will25u
Ellis Wyatt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

The request followed a distorted claim by Trump last week that the FBI agents who searched his Mar-a-Lago estate in August 2022 were "authorized to shoot me" and were "locked & loaded ready to take me out & put my family in danger."
Quote:

The presumptive Republican presidential nominee was referring to the disclosure in a court document that the FBI, during the search in Palm Beach, Florida, followed a standard use-of-force policy that prohibits the use of deadly force except when the officer conducting the search has a reasonable belief that the "subject of such force poses an imminent danger of death or serious physical injury to the officer or to another person."
Quote:

Prosecutors said in court papers late Friday that Trump's statements falsely suggesting that federal agents "were complicit in a plot to assassinate him" expose law enforcement officers some of whom prosecutors noted will be called as witnesses at his trial "to the risk of threats, violence, and harassment."
LINK
The first statement is true. They were absolutely authorized to put him and his family in danger.

The second refers to unidentified LEOs. How are they receiving threats? Jack Smith is lying again.
will25u
Ellis Wyatt
will25u said:

Jay Bratt needs to be disbarred and prosecuted for sedition.
will25u

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.