What to watch next?

4,021 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 15 days ago by Mr President Elect
Psychag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I enjoyed Loudermilk.
Mr President Elect
AG
I just watched "The 8 Show" on Netflix and enjoyed it. Similar to Alice In Borderland type vibes. Gets pretty dark at times.
TMfrisco
AG
The Gentlemen was very entertaining - the series, haven't watched the movie yet.
dude95
AG
Always throw this out there - Godless on Netflix slipped through so many cracks for some reason. If you like westerns at all, this series stands up with all of the best. Jeff Daniels heads it up, but many recognizable cast members. 8(?) episodes. Watched it 3 times in the last few years.
JABQ04
AG
I just started Black Sails on Netflix. Like Game of Thrones but Pirates.
Bruce Almighty
AG
JABQ04 said:

I just started Black Sails on Netflix. Like Game of Thrones but Pirates.

Stick with it, even if you get bored. It gets better and better with each season.
Josepi
AG
The Platform on Netflix is worth the watch. It's weird and gory, but also pretty interesting, and at least for me original.

Mr President Elect
AG
Josepi said:

The Platform on Netflix is worth the watch. It's weird and gory, but also pretty interesting, and at least for me original.
I found this movie to be a pretty "fun" watch. I almost compared The 8 Show to it; they have a lot of parallels, but different.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.