LJ Johnson Trending

6,041 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by TexasAggie81
SenorAG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It looks like after the landing of Bryce Foster LJ Johnson is starting to trend a little more towards The Good Guys! Maybe it's this massive haul in the O-Line pulling him our way. Also if he is a 98 composite why is he not a 5 star probably will only get it if he signs with sips.
cheroczech
AG
I can't figure out why he was sidelined in Cy Fair's playoff loss tonight. Anybody?
98WFSCAG
AG
SenorAG said:

It looks like after the landing of Bryce Foster LJ Johnson is starting to trend a little more towards The Good Guys! Maybe it's this massive haul in the O-Line pulling him our way. Also if he is a 98 composite why is he not a 5 star probably will only get it if he signs with sips.

I think you get 5* status at 98.5.
98WFSCAG
AG
cheroczech said:

I can't figure out why he was sidelined in Cy Fair's playoff loss tonight. Anybody?

Great question
SenorAG
AG
So you're saying 247 is waiting to see who he signs with to see if they bump him up or not
mm2101
cheroczech said:

sick all week..
cheroczech
AG
Thanks! Bummer for him and his teammates. Can't wait to see him on TV the day after the Aggies beat Clemson.
Bogey1996
Had strep earlier in the week.
TMartin
mm2101 said:

cheroczech said:

sick all week..
I was at that game and he was in uniform and warmed up before both halves??? He looks the part on the sidelines so wish I could have seen him play.
TexasAggie81
Just saw this from a Houston-are Ag:

"I watched North Shore vs Katy Tompkins today and more importantly got to see our 4 star recruit WR in Shadrach Banks!
All I can say is "Wow!" We got an incredible talent headed to Aggieland!
He was a man among boys making play after play whenever he touched the ball. You had to hold your breath every time he touched the ball because he could take it to the house at anytime.
The future is bright! Jimbo has done a terrific job in recruiting and our time is coming!

Gig'em!"
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.