Brauny - GVT

2,787 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by 4
Mango
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My buddy's son is one of our 4* recruits (2022) and he mention the weight/strength his boy put on this summer. He said the growth was incredible and it is from German Volume Training (Deutsch Volumentraining). Kind of a weird question and roughly related to recruiting, but do you have any insight? Is this something someone at A&M is suggesting to our recruits?

I may or may not be interested in starting GVT and I want to know if it is legit. He also said his boy counts reps in German because it helps him lift heavier weight and burns more fat. Sounds strange, but I kinda get it. Have you heard about this?

Danke
Meximan
You could count in Klingon and get the same results. Whatever works for you.

There are literally hundreds of programs out there, all of which work in different ways; what's important is to find one which motivates you and which doesn't cause an injury.

Also kinda off topic.
Divining Rod
Not necessarily; i started counting in Hebrew and found I couldnt lift a dang thing after about 6pm on Friday...
TowerAg90
AG
Divining Rod said:

Not necessarily; i started counting in Hebrew and found I couldnt lift a dang thing after about 6pm on Friday...

POTD ...give it to him
AG
Divining Rod said:

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.