Thoughts on Jaydon Blue

8,545 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by LB12Diamond
monarch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Klein Cain HS; some services have him as the #1 back in the country.
Peace for Ukraine!
all maroon
AG
Legitimate back. A threat to break one on every play.

My son knows him...lean is to LSU at the moment.

doc99
AG
LSU is a train wreck. Top recruits will begin to look elsewhere.
monarch
S
Seems to be a nice enough kid; have had him in a class or two. Takes his academics relatively serious, doesnt cause any grief that I'm aware of.
Peace for Ukraine!
LB12Diamond
AG
My son plays on his team. This summer his top 3 were LSU, Texas and OU. He's focused on the playoffs right now. If we win our first two playoff games, 3rd round match up will most likely be against Duncanville. Possibly at Kyle field right around Christmas Day.
Southlake
Does he live his life in a preform style?
Chamonix
doc99 said:

Checking to see if you still feel this way?
monarch
S
And Duncanville waxed Westfield hard, and Westfield beat us.
Peace for Ukraine!
TexasAggie81
doc99 said:

If he goes to LSwho?, he'll get a 4.0 with 1/2 of his brain tied behind his back.
LB12Diamond
AG
Well our O did not show up for the game. Did not complete a pass for first down until middle of 4th quarter. They missed very key plays, one a wide open WR for a TD that would have put Cain up 16-6 and who knows what happens bc Westfield is set up to win with a 2 td lead not come from behind. Cain D played well and my son is on D. Of course the next week game would have most likely not been pretty but still would have been fun to play them.

As far as Blue update, asked my boy last night what was the latest. His crystal ball at this time is pointing to Texas bc he sees Blue posting stuff that mainly pertains to them.
kelkel25
WF is big and fast, the games the last 2 years have been pretty identical. Cain QB1 did not play well, they came back and got some garbage time TDs to make it look closer than it actually was. Running the juggernaut from the 3 on 4th down vs a team that outweighs you by 30# a man on the lines was not a smart play.
With Cain losing almost the entire OL from this season, I am hoping they use 23 more in the passing game and especially get the ball in the hands of 2 on quick passes instead of the downfield routes which are low percentage passes and use 2 more in the Wildcat
mountaindew
AG
monarch
S
Cain will do well down the road in everything; I will bet money that they will be the kingpin in KISD sports in 2-3 years. They have a good football staff, good baseball, softball, track/CC coaching staff, good tennis, swimming, soccer, golf programs; they are getting better in everything. All of this at the expense of Klein HS and to a degree Oak. One of the main feeder schools to Klein used to be Doerre, but Doerre is now almost entirely Cain, maybe 90%. The KISD rezoned Glennloch Farms with the kids that were going to Oak are now going to Cain primarily. They are building up everything. Hell, my kids went to Hassler, Doerre and Klein but if today they would go to Hassler, Doerre and Cain. Would like to see them do well. Got friends at Oak and coaches I know well, but would like to see do better.
Peace for Ukraine!
LB12Diamond
AG
Gleannloch was not rezoned. It was always 100% to Cain. The only ones that were going to Oak were legacies that were going to be juniors and seniors. That is now complete this year. Oak does get players by having state they want to do specific course work that HS has but all schools do that to some degree. And Doerre was supposed to be zoned primarily to Cain but Memorial NW residents complained that wanted their kids to stay zoned to Klein so it's more 50-50 between Cain and Klein.

Cain will actually have a big drop off after next year in football because their 2022 class is loaded. At the football banquet all awards were won by Juniors except oline and Dback.

Collins will stay strong in football. No reason for them not too. Will be 3 way battle between Oak Collins and Cain for district. Tomball Memorial is losing a ton and Tomball will be middle of the road. Klein and Forrest at the bottom.

As far as their sports programs besides football many are very strong. But there are a couple that are not and one in particular that keeps having starters leave the program. I will not state specifics on this forum but it's not a good sign when that is taking place.
Danny Vermin
He officially committed to Texas but what does that really mean for a '22 these days.
LB12Diamond
AG
He's been leaning that way for a long time. At least since the summer. If LSU gets things together maybe he will look at them again.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.