Is there a recruiting ranking site that is comprehensive?

3,055 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Halconblack
Definitely Not A Cop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking for recruiting rankings that account for dropouts, transfers, etc over the 4-5 years the class is enrolled at each school. Is there a website that accounts for anything like that?
technoviking
AG
I don't know of one like that. The recruiting rankings are based of whomever has signed with a program at ESD/NSD.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
technoviking said:

I don't know of one like that. The recruiting rankings are based of whomever has signed with a program at ESD/NSD.

Damn, that's a shame. Would be a great reference point for which teams actually have the most talent on their roster.

Would also give some insight to how accurate rankings are, years later. Although coaching plays a big part of that too.
technoviking
AG
Champ Bailey said:

technoviking said:

Damn, that's a shame. Would be a great reference point for which teams actually have the most talent on their roster.

Would also give some insight to how accurate rankings are, years later. Although coaching plays a big part of that too.

247 does some features where they reassess classes based on who stayed, etc I believe. But it isn't a regular feature of the site
Halconblack
AG
Techno, 247 actually rolled Team Talent out earlier this year.

Aggies are 12 between Michigan and Auburn.

Top Five
Bama
OSU
Georgia
USC
LSU

https://247sports.com/Season/2019-Football/CollegeTeamTalentComposite/
v/r
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.