Ngata delays commitment

4,232 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by defnotalan
agaccountant23
How long do you want to ignore this user?
4-star running back prospect Daniyel Ngata was scheduled to commit today but just announced he will now be committing on December 21 instead. Oklahoma St. was considered to be the favorite so I think having extra time to recruit him will end up benefiting A&M.
MidTnAg
AG
This should definitely help us. I'm not sure by how much. But it sure won't hurt us.
We really need these top top recruits. No matter what position they are playing.
agaccountant23
MidTnAg said:

This should definitely help us. I'm not sure by how much. But it sure won't hurt us.
We really need these top top recruits. No matter what position they are playing.
For sure. Ngata is especially important in my opinion since it looks less and less likely everyday that we get Zachary Evans.
spongerob21
AG
bellgarrett said:

MidTnAg said:

For sure. Ngata is especially important in my opinion since it looks less and less likely everyday that we get Zachary Evans.
Along with the growing uncertainty of Achane's commitment and EJ Smith keeping his commitment relatively open, I think Ngata is a must get for the 2020 class.
defnotalan
I agree completely Ngata should be a priority for A&M at the moment, he is a top class player with all the right attributes. I believe that he will be a great addition to this team and him extending his announcement day should be a wake up call for A&M to try and pursue him.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.