Samari Howard-prediction coming true

6,182 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by B-1 83
Ishmael-Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
A couple of years ago I brought this board to the attention of a 7th/8th grader that I said was the best athlete I'd ever seen as he brought a Temple Middle school to two straight district titles in those two years as a QB and sometime CB or WR.

Several on here disrespected my opinion saying you can't tell how someone will be based on middle school. And my reply at that time was that you certainly can if you understand football in some depth.

Samari Howard is now a 10th grader starting last night as Temple High's RB and in their first game he kept them in it despite 5 interceptions of the Temple QB to a very good Round Rock Cedar Ridge team. Samari had 254 yds on 29 carries in a 6 point loss 35-29.

So my point is that if you understand football, you can indeed spot a super athlete early on and predict that at a point later on he will be looked at by upper division coaches. Consider this my "I told you so" post. And good luck the next 3 years Samari. Stay healthy and consider the Aggies when you finally commit. It was a pleasure coming to the game and sitting with your folks to watch your first varsity game. And as your mom said on one of those long gallops, "Run baby, run!"
cherrysota
AG
This will be good.....
AG
Back in 1976, I told anyone who would listen that we'd have flying cars by 2025.

Who's laughing now, beeches?!?!
ironmanag
AG
Ishmael-Ag said:

A couple of years ago I brought this board to the attention of a 7th/8th grader that I said was the best athlete I'd ever seen as he brought a Temple Middle school to two straight district titles in those two years as a QB and sometime CB or WR.

Several on here disrespected my opinion saying you can't tell how someone will be based on middle school. And my reply at that time was that you certainly can if you understand football in some depth.

Samari Howard is now a 10th grader starting last night as Temple High's RB and in their first game he kept them in it despite 5 interceptions of the Temple QB to a very good Round Rock Cedar Ridge team. Samari had 254 yds on 29 carries in a 6 point loss 35-29.

So my point is that if you understand football, you can indeed spot a super athlete early on and predict that at a point later on he will be looked at by upper division coaches. Consider this my "I told you so" post. And good luck the next 3 years Samari. Stay healthy and consider the Aggies when you finally commit. It was a pleasure coming to the game and sitting with your folks to watch your first varsity game. And as your mom said on one of those long gallops, "Run baby, run!"
This is basically true the only thing is growth. Jordan Jefferson is a perfect example he was offered during his sophmore season and he was dominant. He projected to be 6'3-6'4. He never grew. Now he is a man without a position. He will most likely play on the DL.
According to the Biden White House, what Joe Biden says does not represent the official position of the Biden administration.
carl spacklers hat
Quote:

Why you bringing the recruiting board to the attention of a 7th grader? Weird.
baitianrong
Because his son was the kids coach and the boy is fricken legit. Asshat
QB1
AG
Bump original thread for mass amounts of public shaming and name calling!!!
carl spacklers hat
5'9", 165. Let us know when he starts to grow.
OldShadeOfBlue
AG
B-1 83
AG
Lost me at "disrespected"....
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.