Ole Miss

6,672 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by TxAg76
monarch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
How in the world does Ole Miss continue to recruit at the level they do? With all the NCAA stuff still bubbling around them, I don't see it.

Amazing.
technoviking
AG
Ole misses recruiting is about average for an SEC team right now. And I believe their bowl ban is over.

When they got into trouble, they were nabbing the top overall players from other states.
monarch
S
But what does Ole Miss have to offer that would make a kid want to go there? Nothing. At best they are avg in anything they can offer.
IamGroot
AG
monarch said:

But what does Ole Miss have to offer that would make a kid want to go there? Nothing. At best they are avg in anything they can offer.

hot coeds and cash
AG
monarch said:

They've got a beautiful campus, low academic standards, and as stated above, super hot coeds.

Like REALLY hot.
technoviking
AG
monarch said:

They are still getting people drafted
Meximan
Ole Miss, MSU, and Arkansas aren't just going to go away; they may only win 7-8 games, but that'd be good for 9-10 in other conferences.
WC94
AG
Que the Shelby video...
jsdaltxag
It's where they grow Miss America's.
ABATTBQ11
AG
WC94 said:

Que the Shelby video...

I can't que it, but I can cue it...
AG
Miss America's what?
sshm
AG
They're only as high as they are right now because they already have 21 recruits. In terms of avg recruit ranking they're 12th in the SEC according to numbers and even if they close out with their top 6 current prospects that have an interest in them (which they almost 100% won't), they'd finish in the 18-20 range.

They won't be finishing top 15 for this recruiting class. Low Top 25 or just outside, which is standard for the Mississippi Schools, Arkansas, Etc.
Tom Hagen
AG
4 said:

monarch said:

They've got a beautiful campus, low academic standards, and as stated above, super hot coeds.

Like REALLY hot.
Really hot, who like to drink and make bad decisions.
C Loves L
Their bagmen are doing their job
dixichkn
AG
Tom Hagen said:

4 said:

monarch said:

Like REALLY hot.
But really........don't we all?
Kill Switch
Ole Miss is a lot like tu, they have a bunch of rich southern tea sippers. They don't win jack but they are like the social elite of that state. I still have no idea why anyone wants to be in that state and my family came from Mississippi.
A New Hope
Tom Hagen said:

4 said:

monarch said:

Like REALLY hot.
This
Bullpen Chias
AG
They redshirt Miss America.
TxAg76
AG
IamGroot said:

monarch said:

hot coeds and cash

Legit coordinators on both sides of the ball too.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.