RJ Mickens to Clemson? (Neighborhood Rumor)

6,404 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Hhilton82
Southlake
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Was at the SL Girls Soccer match last night and the buzz was the RJ had committed to Clemson. This is unsubstantiated, but I sure have loved watching him play the last 3 years. If this is the case, it's the second highly rated DB legacy the Aggies failed to sign in two years. (Carter to Bama)

Hate to lose the legacy players and I guess it's not over until they sign and yes, when we win a Natty, we will get more of these players.
ClemsonTig
Yes. Welcome to Tigertown!

Bucketrunner
Bless his heart. I'm sure it's going to be nice living in that state when his career is over.
92aginSC
AG
I moved to SC in 2003. Very similar to Texas and you don't have tsips.

AG
Bucketrunner said:

Bless his heart. I'm sure it's going to be nice living in that state when his career is over.

SC is beautiful. A great place to live.

Also, in America, you can move anywhere you'd like, no papers or anything.
Stone44
AG
Softjust ask Duncanville.
Southlake
No, he played well against Duncanville. He's been primarily used as a Rec. / PR. Or a shutdown DB when needed. Very versatile. Geez, I was really looking forward to seeing him play for the Ags. Same for Carter.
ironmanag
AG
He had no desire to be an Aggie.
According to the Biden White House, what Joe Biden says does not represent the official position of the Biden administration.
Just Tired
Southlake said:

Was at the SL Girls Soccer match last night and the buzz was the RJ had committed to Clemson. This is unsubstantiated, but I sure have loved watching him play the last 3 years. If this is the case, it's the second highly rated DB legacy the Aggies failed to sign in two years. (Carter to Bama)

Hate to lose the legacy players and I guess it's not over until they sign and yes, when we win a Natty, we will get more of these players.

carter was not a legacy. it was the name of his high school.
Southlake
JT, didn't former Aggie RB Doug Carter's son Jeffery decommit to Alabama this year?
Just Tired
Southlake said:

JT, didn't former Aggie RB Doug Carter's son Jeffery decommit to Alabama this year?

Dad is Jeff Carter Sr. No Aggie affiliation.
Southlake
Wow! Thanks. All this time I thought he was Doug Carters son.

Shoot me
beerad12man
AG
You realize that Mickens wasn't at the top of our board, right? We never pushed for him and didn't even recruit him that much once Jimbo got here. Whether that turns out to be a mistake or not it TBD, but he wasn't one of the guys we wanted.
AG
So Mack never offered?
nortex97
AG
4 said:

Bucketrunner said:

SC is beautiful. A great place to live.

Also, in America, you can move anywhere you'd like, no papers or anything.
for now, unless Bernie/Kamala get a lot of power.
Hhilton82
AG
Southlake said:

Doug is Michael Carter's nephew tho.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.