Somebody needs to tell Leon...

6,887 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Southlake
TDub5
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Somebody needs to tell Leon O'Neal that Clemson lost to Alabama by 3 scores and we only lost by 1
Chosen One
I think Jimbo would first need to offer him.
beerad12man
AG
Why do people keep saying this? O'Neal is a screaming take and it's been made perfectly clear to him that Jimbo wants him.
Mr Global Warming
DallasAg 94
beerad12man said:

Why do people keep saying this? O'Neal is a screaming take and it's been made perfectly clear to him that Jimbo wants him.
I think much comes from the idea O'Neal is believed to have expressed desire at an FSU camp that he was disappointed to not get an offer from FSU.

I would think Fisher would honor any offer from the previous regime. However, once he decommitted from A&M, that would release Fisher from any obligation.

The speculation is... if Fisher didn't offer him while at FSU... would he offer him for A&M?!

We have 2 WRs signed - Montel Parker and Caleb Champman.

We signed a TE - Jace Sternberger, and Fisher utilizes a TE more than Sumlin.

We have a 3rd WR commit in Jalen Preston.

And there are many (73% of 37) predictions for Jordan Moore's (signed) brother Joshua. AFAIK, Joshua wants to be a two-way player both WR and CB. If we have confidence he'll sign... then we have plenty of WRs, IMO.

ESPECIALLY, if Fisher plays a more ball-control O, instead of having shoot-outs.

I was thinking O'Neal was a WR, not a S.
DatTallArchitect
AG
beerad12man said:

chosen one is a sip troll
Chosen One
DatTallArchitect said:

beerad12man said:

chosen one is a sip troll
I don't troll this forum.

The reason I keep saying this is that Leon visited FSU over the summer for camp and came away from that camp with no offer.

Then shortly after it was announced that Jimbo was the new football coach at A&M, Leon decommits.
ClemsonTig
O'Neal would have the opportunity to come in and compete for time at S for Clemson right off the bat.

Our DL is filthy and we are literally 3-deep across the DL at every position. W are set at LB and CB but a little thin at safety as we had one go pro early. Not sure why he went pro as we don't see him making any team but whatever.

We really want O'Neal.
OilFieldIRI
S
Teenagers commit and decommit all of the time. It's part of the recruiting process...

Like when Rondale Moore decommitted from the sips following a heartbreaking 24-7 loss to the horned frogs and the "Trill".
Moore then opted to commit to Purdue, a team that beat your Minnesota Golden Gophers 32-17.
Kids do the darndest things.
AnalogyAg
Chosen One-

why would you hang out on this board when you're a 'sip?

I honestly don't get that. it's bad enough we as Ags waste a lot of our time here.

Do you think you are accomplishing something here on behalf of your favorite team?
TyHolden
AG
Kings of Leon
Southlake
Kind of an enigma. You could say a Leon Sphinx....

Sorry.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.