Nakia Watson

5,121 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Lungblood
Lungblood
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I watched some of Westlake v Steele yesterday. Westlake has a 3* RB named Nakia Watson who's committed to Wisconsin. He looked like an absolute physicial beast compared to everyone on the field. Not a blazer but I didn't think he was slow either. Just a straight ahead power back who hit the hole quickly and then hit defenders hard. Reminded me of Tra Carson a bit. Anyone know anything about thd kid or have opinions? I don't watch a lot of HS football but he looked pretty damn good.

HECUBUS
AG
He's a full grown D1 RB playing in HS and is most of WL's offense.
Chosen One
Two of Steele's losses this year came against teams that ran the ball down their throat. Steele had one of the best defensive backfields but evidently they were terrible at stopping the run.

I wouldn't look too hard at what Westlake did to them as it was more about Steele being bad against the run than Westlake RB being great.
Bone6
He looks the part, and Wisconsin seems to always be great at picking power backs.
HECUBUS
AG
30+ carries 4+ yards a carry against LT. No trickeration, just run between the tackles.

Stop Watson and stop WL. Nobody has been able to stop Watson.

Junior David Neil (son of Dan Neil) is pretty good on defense. Great kid, high IQ, great family. Sophmore Mason Mangum is another kid to watch with a great pedigree.
Lungblood
So why not offer this guy?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.