Cade Fortin Out

4,651 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by TexAgGrad19
TexAgGrad19
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone surprised to see him go? Anyone anticipate a last minute QB signing from Fisher for this class or does he work with Kellen and Nick this year and wait for Gunnel to get on campus in 19?
polksalet12345
I'm not as surprised that he left as I am surprised he was offered. I'm not saying the kid isn't good
But a 3 Star qb from Georgia is just weird. We'll have 3 young qb's next year whether or not we sign anyone. That being said I bet Jimbo pulls a rabbit out of a hat and gets a transfer or juco guy.
technoviking
AG
my tongue in cheek post about cade fortin's commitment was my sole POTD.

this is bittersweet

good luck to mr. fortin

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/2770740/replies/46895061
TexAgGrad19
AG
technoviking said:

my tongue in cheek post about cade fortin's commitment was my sole POTD.

this is bittersweet

good luck to mr. fortin

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/2770740/replies/46895061
At least you've had a POTD haha.

Honestly, I'm not surprised to see him go. He was coming to A&M purely because of Mazzone and I dont see him competing at a high level compared to Gunnel who apparently has already met with Coach Fisher.

Best of luck to the kid wherever he winds up, wouldn't be surprised if it is the same spot that Mazzone does.
Foxo
AG
polksalet12345 said:

I'm not as surprised that he left as I am surprised he was offered. I'm not saying the kid isn't good
But a 3 Star qb from Georgia is just weird. We'll have 3 young qb's next year whether or not we sign anyone. That being said I bet Jimbo pulls a rabbit out of a hat and gets a transfer or juco guy.
Georgia is a hot bed for QBs this year.
technoviking
AG
Foxo said:

polksalet12345 said:

georgia is just a hot bed of talent this year... numbers site has 15 guys with 95+ grades. holy moly.
TexAgGrad19
AG
technoviking said:

Foxo said:

polksalet12345 said:

georgia is just a hot bed of talent this year... numbers site has 15 guys with 95+ grades. holy moly.
I actually live in Georgia now, unfortunately, cant wait to get back to the lone star state but thats another topic haha. But, I've followed Justin Fields from Cartersville and TexAgs is reporting that we have staff visiting him and his family here in Georgia tonight. Flipping him and bringing him to CS is probably a long shot but if we got him to come to A&M that would be huge! You have to love the instant credibility Jimbo gives us, especially with top tier QB's. And he'll actually know how to manage and groom them. Not lose two 5* the same year (not that I miss either of those clowns)
TexAgGrad19
AG
TexAgGrad19 said:

technoviking said:

Foxo said:

polksalet12345 said:

I actually live in Georgia now, unfortunately, cant wait to get back to the lone star state but thats another topic haha. But, I've followed Justin Fields from Cartersville and TexAgs is reporting that we have staff visiting him and his family here in Georgia tonight. Flipping him and bringing him to CS is probably a long shot but if we got him to come to A&M that would be huge! You have to love the instant credibility Jimbo gives us, especially with top tier QB's. And he'll actually know how to manage and groom them. Not lose two 5* the same year (not that I miss either of those clowns)
Just posted by Billy himself, man would that be a great signing!

Liucci
8:12p
Staff
AG

With Jimbo Fisher in Georgia tonight visiting nation's No 1 QB Justin Fields along with new Aggie assistant Dameyune Craig (a visit that I heard went very, very well by the way) a pair of assistants were on the West Coast tonight making some important rounds, as well.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.